Chapter 68-Home.

"Are you all set?" Vashisht asked Ambar after he knocked her door.

She inhaled a deep breath before turning to him.

"Yes... I am." She flashed a smile.

"I'll miss you, Amy." He immediately trudged towards her and hugged her.

"Aww... I'll miss you too dumbo but you'll see me in India so you don't have to get all emotional." She pinched his nose.

"Yeah but after ten days... Convey my regards to Dida..." He whispered.

"Okay."

"Hey Amy!" Olivia sneaked inside.

"Hey!" Ambar smiled at her.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot." Olivia instantly threw herself, hugging her very tightly.

"Ouch! Livi... I'll miss you too." Ambar whispered.

"Oh sorry!" Olivia pulled out from the hug and apologised awkwardly.

"While I'm not here... You both will behave and would keep your voices low. I don't want the neighbours to throw complaints at me once I come back." Ambar strictly told them and earned their cheeky smiles in return.

She picked up her handbag.
"I'll see you both after ten days in India.... I'll come to pick you up at the airport." She said and they nodded.

Ambar's phone buzzed.

"I have to go now. Nakul is waiting downstairs." She mumbled after glancing at the message.

"Can't we come to the airport?" Vashisht asked.

"No... You both have to attend classes and since, you've already missed a lot, I don't want you to do that anymore." Ambar gave them a final hug.

"Happy journey." Olivia chirped.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Wait.. At least I can help you with the luggage." Vashisht collected her bags.

"Okay." She let him walk ahead of her.

"Take care of him." She told Olivia.

"Yes Amy... and you should take care of yourself... I'll see you in India." She murmured in a tensed voice.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright. Uncle and Auntie are quite cool headed. They already love you." Ambar spoke and she bobbed her.

"Thank you... Amy." She smiled before hugging her.

"Okay I've to go otherwise my boyfriend will go berserk." She uttered and Olivia laughed before bidding good bye to her.

------------------------------------------------

"Hey!" He quickly pecked her forehead and she easily relaxed in his arms.

"So are you excited?" He asked her.

"I am." She breathe out.

"What's wrong Ambar?" He enquired.

She raised her head.

"No I'm actually very contented that we're going back home but... I just don't like departures. Whenever I leave, I always feel that I'm leaving a small part of my soul." She spoke.

Nakul smiled.

"Do you know what I love the most in you?" He queried and she shook her head. "What?"

"Your pure heart... You're very soft hearted Ambar and that's the thing I love the most about you." He caressed her cheeks.

"Don't ever change yourself.... especially this heart. Keep it the way it is." He said and kissed her briefly.