Chapter 47-Bonding.

LOVE.... She had fallen for him... She didn't know what to do about it.
Her mind was already screwed up.

Nakul!

His name itself brought a smile to her face. She remembered his every word about her which caused her heart to tingle. His gratitude, his protectiveness and most importantly, his undying concern was all which had her smitten completely.
He had done a lot of things for her. He had been her knight in shining armour when she needed him.

"Amy! Amy!" Amrita's voice rang in her ears and she was pulled out of her trance for a moment.

"Are you alright?" Solicitousness was arrayed from Amrita's face.

Because of him, her Dida was here too.

Despite of holding a grudge against her sister, not only he permitted her to stay at his house but also convinced her sister to come along.
After this, she had started loving him even more but what did he feel about her was another sort of question.

"Ambar! Are you even listening?" Amrita shook her slightly and she nodded breaking her chain of thoughts finally.

"Ambar? You still have a chance." Amrita beamed at her.

"What? What are... you talking about?" She fumbled and Amrita sighed out loud.

"You didn't hear a word, did you?" She questioned her and Ambar bit her lip.
First sign of being in love! Daydreaming.

Amrita snapped her fingers again.

"Oh my god, Amy! What am I going to do with you?" Amrita poked her, giggling then continued.

"Sorry Dida."

"Anyway, Vashisht told me that the admissions are not done yet... that means you still have a chance." Amrita had a biggest smile on her face.

Ambar's felicity disappeared.

"I don't think so... I can't afford the expenses. I still have a lot to save from my salary." She muttered, telling her the truth.

"Amy! I have some money. I received it from the mutual funds this month." Amrita said.

"No... Dida! You would be needing that money for the baby... I can't accept that from you." She refused, straight away.

"Ambar... This is your dream! It's NYU." Amrita said.

Is it her dream really?
Actually not anymore!
She was contented with the life she had now, with Aakash, her Dida and significantly with 'him' in it.

"I know...." Ambar was interrupted by the little boy who barged into the room without notifying.

"Small shot! You should always knock the door." Nakul rebuked and Aakash stick his tongue out before mumbling an apology.

"Amy! My Dadda is coming home." Aakash squealed with a biggest grin on his face.

"That's great." Ambar replied as she caught his hands but her eyes shifted to Nakul who just blinked at her before passing a small smile.

"I.. actually have a preposition here for you, Amrita." Nakul voiced out and Ambar's gaze darted to her sister who looked equally confused before finally settling on him.

"The nurse who was in charge of my brother won't be able to work here anymore and there is no other nurse available so I thought, may be you would be able to help... You're a doctor and you're quite familiar with the treatment, I guess." He prodded and they both stared at him in disbelief.

"I know you're not a nurse but temporarily, I want someone efficient to handle his case. Even the doctor who's in charge of him is out of town so it would be better if you would accept this... Also, I'll be paying you." Nakul said discreetly and Amrita didn't hesitate even for a minute to respond.