Tescos

STUPID FUCKING WALMART AND ITS TENDENCY TO MOVE EVERYTHING  AROUND GOD DAMNIt

I'm sorry but I am just walking through Walmart when they changed literally every thing
Everything
My Nestle quick was one the opposite wall
My Nutella
My mother fucking Nutella
ACROSS THE STORE
the milk (fic)
And oj?
In isles now
Wtf Walmart
I'm just trying to buy groceries and I'm just walking through the store with tears in my eyes because I can't find anything
And when I can't find the ramen noodles......we have a problem.
And lord knows I'm not gonna ask someone no no no
I'm going to cry my way through it.
THEU MOVED THE DISPLAY SECTION!
I coudlnt look through all the Halloween stuff because I couldn't find it
Fuck you Walmart.

Summary: idk if tescos does the 'im going to rearrange everything so you can't find anything, thing buuut that's what happening to Dan
And instead if crying his way through it
He finds a cute worker to hep him.

Dans pov

God damn Tescos, not again!
I just got used to how the system worked. Why in the name chuck are the nutritional value foods and crap in my cereal isle.
Wheres my cereal. Oh no oh no oh no wheres my cereal.

I walk in and out of all the other isles pointing out the wrongs.

No! No the bread does not go there, that's my Maltesers isle, where are my happy food!
Omg omg omg breaking down breaking down
Omg my cereal!

Oh no no no
Tescos why.

So what happens when I find my løvely cereal?
Its on the top fucking shelf. That whore.
I am at a small 5'5  (I don't care that he is 6' 3 RN)

I can't reach it. I always make sure I never had to get something that was on the top shelf so I don't have to deal with embarrassment.

So what does the sensible adult in me do?
Sit on the filthy ass tesco floor and stare hit rest my hands on my forehead.

"Um excuse me?"
I heard a deep polite voice say, and I jumped up faster than I thought I could.

"Are... You okay?"

"Uhm ye im uh good uhhh"
Stunned by his sudden attractiveness I managed to embarrass myself.

He gave a hearty chuckle "oh it's okay I understand, they always decided for a new set up at the most inconvenient times."

"Oh i know!" I said letting myself rant "I just got used to the last one and now all of it is changed. My happy isle of Maltesers, my ramen noodles, my fucking cereal and don't get me started on the muffins. I don't know where they are!"
I huffed and suddenly realized I just ranted to an attractive employee.
You daft dumbo Dan Howell!
I blushed as he chuckled.

"Well i can tell you the muffins are now where the sodas and alcohol used to be, and I know the Maltesers are up front on a now full candy isle and as for your cereal you seamed to have found it."

He said looking around in which we stood.

"Uh yeah um thanks," I looked at his name tag, "Phil."
Suits him.

Now that I have completely embarrassed myself I might as well get my cereal and not ask for help.

I attempted to reach up and grab my cereal but as suspected I'm way to short.

Phil comes up behind me, gently holds my hip with one hand and grabs my cereal in the other. He must be like 6'1 (again shh)

I look up at him as he stands right behind me and say a flustered thank you.

"No problem cutie. Never got your name though."

I took the cereal muttering "Daniel Howell"

He looked at me with a lopsided smile and sparkling blue eyes.

"Well Dan, I'm Philip Lester. Now let's help you with the rest of this maze."

"Okay Phil....as long as I get your  number?" I attempted to flirt, which seemed to work because he winked and wrote his number on my hand.

You know....maybe tescos isn't so bad at all....

--------------------
No
Walmart is still a piece of shit
Until I get a cute boy or girl come up to me and flirt and help me out.....im fucking done.
Until i get used to it and they CHANGE IT AGAIN.
my happy isle with my kit kats are still MIA.

God

Anyway.

That was kinda trash but hey.

At least there was a tøp reference in there.

......byyyye eeeeee

Why the fuck won't that bold IM PISSED
BYYYYYEEEE