Perfect Prince

Phil is in trouble. He is in big big trouble. He knows this is all his fault. He knows. But in his defense it seems harmless at the time, and it should of been completely harmless....if he hadn't gone and fallen in love. Prince Philip Michelangelo Indigo Rodrigez Lester is the second son which means he is not the first in line to the throne but if anything were to happen to Prince Martyen Leonardo Rouge Rapheal Lester than he would take title of King. Which means he gets the same training and treatment as his brother. Meaning Phil is in big trouble. He doesn't know how he is going to get out of it, but then again, he doesn't think he really, honestly, wants to get out of it.

**** 13 months ago*****

"Your majesty?"

Phil jumped and hit his head on the sill of his bedroom window that he is currently half out of.

"Ohhhh heeyyyyyy, Buzz..," Phil said in an octave higher than normal and attempting to lean casually against the window he is hanging out of, "How you been, what you doing here, I am just inspecting the, the, window sill and how clean it is"

"Uh huh." Buzz, the manservent of Phil that has a bulldog face and shoulders, short, and has little to no hair. Phil sighs, "Please Buzz, give me this, I can't be pent up here."

"Oh yes, Sir, you have a horrible life, so tragic."

"I'll trade places with you."

"God no, your responsibilities are too much, go on, and don't get killed or kidnapped. I don't want to get fired."

"Yeah, Yeah."
----
It was a chilly night, the jacket and jeans Phil was sporting wasn't doing much to keep him warm but he didn't mind that much. It was a busy night in the city and no one paid him any mind. The street lamps illuminated the streets and he steered clear of them. The last thing he needed was to be seen. Being a price, one could assume Phil was very regal and such, but he is not. He is clumsy and never pays attention to where he's is going, expecially when there is so much to look at. He was staring at a store that had a display of some new game when he ran into someone. He felt warm, too warm. Actually he felt hot, like he was burning.

"Oh my God, I am so so so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and," Phil looked at the rambling man infront of him as he wiped at his chest in attempt to dry him off. Phil just chuckled at the handsome man, "It's okay, I wasn't paying attention either."

"I ruined your jacket I am so sorry I...." The man looked up and when their eyes meet he stopped trying to wipe off the coffee but just let his hand rest their. Phil couldn't help but notice the gold specks in the chocolate brown eyes, or the faint freckles on his cheeks, his curly hair and the dimples he had when he started smiling at him.

"Sorry." The man shook his head and the smile was sheepish and shy as he took his hand off of Phil's chest. For a moment Phil thought this man knew who he was and he knew he should walk off and go back to the castle but he just stands there. "It's fine. Really."

"I'm Dan Howell."

"I'm Phil," Phil thought for a moment, he couldn't tell him who he was and he knew he couldn't just stand there like an idiot who forgot his name, "Phil Rodrigez."

"Hello, Phil."

"Hey, Dan. Let me buy you another coffee."

******* 12 months ago********
Phil was snuck out to 'coincidentally' run into Dan at the coffee shop again. (He deffinately did not use his resources to figure out where Dan would be every day at this time of evening after they ran into each other, that would be absurd.....) Phil stood around the corner and peeked around it until he saw Dan walking out of the shop. Taking a big breath in through the nose, and trying to slow his heart rate, he rounded the corner.