Subway

Uhhh Dan's mute and wants subway. IG. Uhh. yeah. Just roll with it.
================================================
Dan took deep breaths in through the nose and out the mouth as he walked through the doors. He usually makes his friends do this but they aren't here and they can't do this for him forever. He gulped as he got closer and he could feel himself sweating from nerves.
"Heyllo, welcome to Subway, what can I get you?" The tall handsome server asked cheerily, and Dan almost ran away then and there. He started to tremble and was afraid he would faint as he handed the post it note over to the server. The server looked down at it and seemed unphased.
"Foot long Italian Herbs and Cheese with turkey, ham, pepper jack cheese, peperoni's and toasted. Then lettuce and mayonaise. Chocolate chip cookie and medium drink after wards?
Dan blinked twice really quickly, unsure of how to react to this strange man. He gave a small shy nod and looked at him from under his eyelashes. The server smiled and got to work, and he hummed while he put Dan's sandwich together. When they got to the register Dan was biting his lip and his nails were digging into his palms from how tightly he clenched his fists. "Medium drink," He handed him the cup, "chocolate chip cookie, and peperoni's. Alright that will be $10.18." Dan hurridly tried to get 18 cents out of his wallet and his hand shook as he handed the man the money.
"Thank you, and have a nice day."
Dan barely filled up his drink before running out of there and finally managing to breath. He slowed his breathing and began to text his friends of his accomplishment.

-------------------

"Hello again. Welcome to Subway." The same cheery server greeted. Dan looked at his name tag today as he handed over the post it note. 'Phil....suits him.'
"Same thing as yesterday, yes? I'm not reading this wrong?"
Dan gave the same small nod as yesterday and his knees shook at the grin Phil gave him. Dan watched as phil hummed another song as he made the sandwich.
"Here's your medium cup and chocolate chip cookie. And here is the sandwich. That'll be $10.18." Dan was ready today with his 80 cents already out and balanced on the dollars. Dan managed to actually fill the cup fully today before running out.

---------------------

"Hey. Welcome back. Oh no need." Phil said as Dan started to hand him the post it note. "I remember it. After all, I have read it everyday around six for the past week."
Dan smiled shyly as he put his arm down. And when they got to the register a medium cup was already out for him. "I hope you'll give me your name. You know, that way I don't have to say the whole 'Welcome to Subway' mantra." Phil said in a flirtatious tone as he handed over his sandwich and cookie.
Dan gulped and felt a blush creeping up his cheeks as he gave a curt nod and rushed away. He only put ice in his cup today before deciding it was taking to long and ran out.
The next day Dan wore his name tag from work and wouldn't look Phil in the eye when he saw his huge grin."

----------------------

"Dan!"
He gave a small wave and a small sheepish smile. He started to the register and was surprised to already have the sandwich and cookie bagged and his cup out. His face crinkled in confusion and he looked up at Phil. He just shrugged and took Dan's money, their hands brushing as he did so. Dan was sure it was on purpose and that made his face blush more. He was determined to get his drink and not rush out today. He wanted to seem cool about it. Though he was freaking the fuck out inside.

----------------------

"Do you know sign language too?" Phil asked one day as he handed Dan the bag. He nodded as he picked up his cup, suddenly realising it was full.
Crushed ice and mountain dew. Dan bit back a smile as he batted his eyes at Phil from under his eyelashes. He swayed on his feet and enjoyed seeing Phil's face blush too. Dan wrote down a quick thank you on his reciept and showing it to Phil before walking out.