percents 2

Alright alright alright
Imma just jump on in here so
Yeah

Phils pov

"Green or pink..? Or maybe blue..?...or maybe maybe... oh wait nevermind.
Oh oh oh black?....nah. oh wait what about-"

Dans rambling on and on about the perfect duvet for the bed in the new house. I honestly don't care. I'm just staring at him, and observing him looking at color pallets that might look good for him. I notice that his eyes light up at a new idea in then his nose wrinkles I'm disgust two seconds later, like he can't believe he thought that was okay.

Or how that big dimply, white teethed smile has barely left his face since I suggested we just move in together.
I also notice that my heart still will not calm down every time I look at him.

"How about a bluey greeny checkered duvet?" I suggested trying to make it look like I wasn't just admiring him and also to say I actually tried to contribute to the planning to our home.
We are currently sitting at my coffee table with dans paper planing thingy
I had decided to sell a bunch of old crap and bring in Dans crap and than wait to afford new crap.

We currently have no couch (only a tiny live seat thing), dans bed (mine was a piece of crap), but no duvet or anything, no toilet paper, no bookshelf ect ect.

"Oh my gosh! That's an AMAZING IDEA PHIL LESTER!"
He squealed and jumped at me causing me to fall onto the ground, (which is more comfortable than the chair if I am being honest with myself ) hugging me tightly. Sitting up he is straddling my hips and giggling.

"Why are you giggling?" I asked blushing and my heart beating so fast at his giggle.

"You just make me giggly. You always look at me so, uh so," he sighed happily, "intensely."

I leaned up resting on my elbows and kiss him with slow euphoric passion that leaves us breathless with out even making out to the point of losing our breath. Its just breathtaking in general.

"Well that's because I love you."
I spoke, without stuttering or faltering. My eyes stayed on his and it was a stand still moment when nothing around us was there. It was just us in our apartment on the floor, in love. We had said It before but this was the first time I actually didn't stutter.

I remember the moment I reached 100% and said the famous "I love you."

It was October, spooky week (as Dan calls it) and he was in my house, as usual, and he was cooking.
Well baking actually.

"Phiiiillly I need help I can't do it all by myself." He pouted adorably.
And I mean how can I say no to him when he is pouting so cutely and he has some green color accidentally smeared on his forehead and flour on his left cheek and in his pushed back curly hair.
How could a deny such an adorable request when he is looking at me with big pouty chocolate eyes that bring warmth to my very being. And when he is holding a big bowl full of his creation (wether it is correctly made thus far is unknown) and two eggs in the other with a wooden spoon being held under his arm, struggling to keep everything from falling.

My heart raced as I looked at him.
I chuckled and of course helped him make his spooky scary Halloween bakings. (The term being correct because they might just come alive when it comes to Dan trying to read the recipes by himself.)

I was 97% sure before that night.
But when his bakings were done ,and came out not a complete flop, and he jumped up happily clapped his hands and smiled brightly at me.
I just couldn't help the percentages increase rapidly.