Fanstastic Boyfriends

JUST SAW CRIMES OF GRINDLEWALD AND I AM SCREAMING
ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN IT: NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT!!!!!!!

NEWT AND TINA BIG ASSS SHIP

SALAMNDERS "I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY"
ALSKDHAIJDFISJ

theseus is cute but newt is cuter

THE END

Niffler

baby nifflers

buntys biggggg assssss crush on newt is a whole ass moooooooooood not wait a LIFESTYLE
AHSDJFHKDSJFIOWJ

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH NEWT SCAMANDER I CAN'T

I HONESTLY MY HEART HURTS HE IS SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!

okay

okay

also

i have had so many epiphanies and realizations that I can't say because of spoilers but oh my god. I already suspected some but this is proof and I can't

I am sorry to non- harry potter fans/ fantastic beasts fans

but I am

majorly.

I know way too much about the harry potter universe.

For example; the scamander family -newt is a hufflepuf, thesues is a gryffindor, their dad is slytherin, and their mom is Ravenclaw. (Maybe i got mom and dad confused but still)

plus I know that Dumbledore let Serius black rot in Azkaban for his theory about the mothers love, which turned out to be correct but still.
Proof; Hermione Granger, Order of the Pheniox book, stated that once the ministry realized harry and dumbledore were telling the truth they would have to except that serius was innocent, plus he didn't have the dark mark.......Wouldn't Dumbledore of made that clear to the ministry? or the fact that dumbledore was (no doubt) in on the secret keeper change, because it could of been dumbledore who suspected remus all along or maybe suspected Peter but was not sure and therefore didn't say anything and let them continue to belive it was lupin, and he could of been like nah bro. PETER
but he didn't.
We also know in the Order of the Pheniox that Death Eaters had trials. Even Belletrix Lestrange had a trial.
If only to improve Barty Crouch Sr's reputation, but serius black had no such thing.
Why not? Did they think their was no need? Why did they not do the last spell check on his wand? I think dumbledore KNEW but had already formulated a plan and did not fight for serius did not bring up the lack of death mark and let serius go to Azkaban. Where he stayed for 12 years.
Dumbledore also KNEW that the Dursleys were horrible people and ignored Mcgonagall when she tried to tell him because of his theory about petunia and lilies blood lines. He claimed later it was because it was to protect him and he cared for him but why, if he cared so much, never check up on him. Surely Dumbledore could of popped in and politely threatened the Durselys to treat him well. Instead he finds out later that Harry was locked underneath a cubord and starved for punishment but that under the stairs was also his room. That Harry had an instince to stay out of arms lenght of Vernon because he would be strangled or hit. He was extremely emotionally abused and at times Physically abused, whether that be by hitting him, holding his neck or starving him.
Yet he sent him back EVERY SUMMER with no explenation.
Not one
and that was never his home. He didn't call it home. He didn't need petunia who denied she had a sister most of the time even though her blood flowed through her. Harry had Mcgonagall who conisdered his mother and father like her own. He had Hagrid who loved them aswell, who considered harry his family. Ron and all the weasleys really who are pureblood, and so was james so somewhere along the way I am sure they are related and therefore has James blood who mixed with lilies and that mixture runs in Harry. He didn't need the actual blood line. He was surrounded by those who LOVED lilly and james at Hogwarts, where he DID consider his home. HELL even Snape loved lilly but Snape was also emotionally and sometimes physically abusing harry as well and was no better than the Dursleys.