Dresses and Skirts

Smut smut smut smut smut smut smut
thats it
intense
smut
with skirts
well there is like two paragraphs of nonsmut but thats it.
smut.

-----------------------------

When Dan first told Phil that he liked to wear skirts and dresses he had been so scared that he almost peed himself. But Phil just smiled and said "Cool."
Dan had been tempted to ask 'that's it?' but didn't because he could breathe again and he decided just to snuggle against Phil instead.
When Phil asked three weeks later why he didn't wear any Dan blushed more then he did when Phil first kissed him. "Well I uh I don't have any. I grew out of the ones I stole from my sister."
"Well, lets go buy some."
Dan admittedly disagreed and said he couldn't go buy some out in public and what if someone saw and on and on he went. But Phil just kissed his head and suggested they go Tuesday morning when the mall wasn't busy and if anyone asks they are buying them for Phil's sister in law. Dan eventually agreed.
When Tuesday morning came about and they walked into the mall Dan started to regret his decision.

"Phil, lets just go."

"At least go to one store and if you are still uncomfortable then we can go?"

"Okay."

They walked into a store that they suspected some of what Dan was looking for would be and a women who was obviously a worker came up to them, "Hi, need help finding anything?"

Dan tugged discreetly on Phil's shirt trying to get him to leave but Phil just says nonechalantly, "Yeah I am trying to find a present for my sister in law's birthday, she hinted at a skirt or dress but we have no idea what we are doing."

"No problem right this way, what size is she?"

Phil named off Dan's size which they both hoped worked for dresses and skirts as it does for pants and shirts.

"Okay here you go, if you need anything else I will be at the register."

"Thank you."

Dan anxiously watched her leave until she was out of sight and looked back at Phil with big eyes.

"See anything you like?"

Dan looked over at the selection for the first time and started to skim through the options. Dan had some options that he had handed to Phil in case the lady walked back over and then Phil convinced him to go into the dressing room.

"What if she walks back here!"

"I have some of the dresses and stuff and take a pair of jeans and a shirt in there with you so if she comes we can just say you liked them and wanted to try them on."

"Okay...okay."

Phil sat on a chair outside the rooms and scrolled through his phone with some of the stuff Dan didn't even want to try on.

"Everything okay back here?"

"Yeah, my friend saw some jeans he liked and decided to try them on."

"Okay, do you want to check those out?"

Phil looked down at the pile on his lap and back up to her with a natural smile. "Nah, my friend is kind of shy and doesn't like to be alone, I will wait till he is done. He doesn't have money on him right now anyway so if he really wants something I will buy it for him too."

"Wow I need a friend like you." She said and walked back to the register.

Two minutes later and Dan walked out, slight blush on his cheeks. They put most of the stuff back but Dan held on to a skirt crop top combination and wouldn't look Phil in the eye as he told him he wanted to buy them. Phil kissed his cheek and grabbed them, taking them to the register and buying them for him.