Arrangement 2

So I finally figured out how to do a part two to this so appriciate it because this took me like six tries to get it right or at least halfway decent.
ugh Idk why this was so hard to come up with.
--------------------------
After they told their parents about the engagement there was no time to spare, according to Phil's mom at least. They had already been moved into the mansion and Dan had taken it upon him to liven the place up and Phil was telling him about a another meeting they have with the planner that week for the flowers or something, even though the wedding is six months away. 

"Phil if you apologize again I am throwing a shoe at you."

"I just feel like I have to, after everything I am putting you through."

"A couple of delicious dinners and you buying me things, oh some one save me from this hell that has been bestowed upon me." He said dramatically before laughing with Phil. "Honestly it's fine. But you know you don't have to buy me things all the time. I don't want you to waste your money, even if you are rich."

"Okay, I'll stop........but I already bought you something else and it's on it's way so uh after that."

"Oh my God you are rediculous."

"Ah well, that's me."

Dan rolled his eyes and shooed him off, "Go to work already, boss man." Phil has taken over the buinsness now and so not only does he have a trust fund but he is getting his own money now too.

"See ya later."

---------------------

A couple days later Dan wakes up to people talking downstairs. As he groggily gets out of bed and brushes his teeth he wonders what the hell could be going on. By the time he starts making it downstairs the people are leaving and Phil is looking at him with a bright and fond smile. Something in Dan's chest shifts, which is normal when Phil looks at him like that, and he stops halfway down.

"What's going on?"

"Well, your present came."

"Now what exactly could it be that required a bunch of people being here?"

Phil suddenly looked sheepish and a bit nervous, "Well, come see."

Dan walks the rest of the way down and walks towards where Phil points, Phil trailing behind him.

As he walks into the next room he stops and all his breath leaves him in a rush. He slowly walks up closer to what he hopes is not a mirage and something inside his chest melts. "You didn't." He says gently as he touches his gift.

"You always said you wanted one." Phil shrugs.

"Phil, this is a brand new grand piano and it's a Bosendorfer! It's like, this is, I mean, Oh Phil," He can't even get his words out and he runs over to Phil and throws his arms around his neck and hugs him. Phil puts his arms around his waist and hugs him tightly.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!"

Phil chuckles and holds on tighter, "Your welcome."

-----------------------------------------------------

They are at a bar with a couple of friends and they are sat in a corner booth as they laugh about random things. Dan giggles and leans back to sit a bit closer to Phil. Phil has his arm over the back of the booth and as Dan leans back he puts his arm around Dan's shoulder instead and pulls him closer to whisper something kind of rude about one of their drunk friends in his ear. Dan's cheeks blush as he giggles and he shivers from Phil's breath on his ear.

"You two are so cute, honestly."

They look up to the girl who said it with a smiles adorning their faces. They smile because they know they arn't actually a couple, or at least, that's what they tell themselves because there is no way that they actually like each other. They never have. Just friends.