.09

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Friday March 28th 2014
Toronto, Canada.

I hear a knock at the door and I know they're here. I walk over to the door and open it. I fall into them giving both of them a hug.

"Y'all travel all this way for a Drake party or for me?" I say.

"For you" Dylan says.

"Shit for the Drake party" Ciara says

These two are the other girls in our group

These two are the other girls in our group. The only girl you guys haven't met is Liyah's best friend, Nadirah. She lives in New York but she's always always busy because she's an architect.

"Bitch get up out my house" I say as I pull out of the hug.

"You know I love you" she says as I let them in.

"You love Drake more" I say.

"You get to work with him"

"He's like a brother." I go upstairs and they follow. I still have to finish getting ready.

"How have you been beautiful?" Dylan says.

"I've been better. Before the tour my life was stressful. How have you guys been?"

"Do you know how much it sucks to be an intern doctor? I'm lucky they even let me off for two consecutive days" Ciara says.

"Shit I been good. Modelling does me justice"

"Liyah has been quiet recently is she okay?" Dylan says.

"Yea she's fine. She's just had a lot of work on her plate."

"When'd you last see her?"

"When I came back from SA but bitch I hear Dirah is back with Kelvin" I say stopping doing my makeup.

"Fuck outta here" Ciara says.

"Who'd you hear it from?" Dylan asks.

"It doesn't matter Dyl. All that matters is she being stupid for taking his dumb ass back. What does she need his black ass for?" I say waving the brush around.