.40

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Wednesday March 11th 2015
Chicago, USA. 

So he asked me to come to another show and I kept refusing. I told him he had to tell me that he misses me if he wanted me to come. But of course he did it the petty way. He started to disconnect with the audience and it's my job to keep him on track.

I exit the airport and I see the Escalade parked outside, waiting. As I approach it the driver gets out.

"Hi Ms Nakita" he opens the back door.

"Hi Ty" he takes my bag and puts it in the back. I get into the car and he shuts the door. Beside me is a large box.

"Ms Nakita, the box is for you. It's from Jahron"

"You don't have to call me Ms you know? Just Kita is fine"

"Jahron would be offended if he found out I can already call you Kita"

"It's his fault he was a jackass" he chuckles lightly.

"He said to take you to the house so you can change and then to take you to the show. I've already dropped him off"

"Alright" I grab the box and set it on my lap. I take off the lid and move the tissue paper out of the way. I pick up the small card on it and it's written in his cursive writing 'You're Royal x'.

"Awwww Ty look at these boots. He did not pick these out himself. I love them"

"I ain't snitching" Ty says.

"Who would you say is his best friend? EJ or Rome?"

"I know him and EJ been boys since way back. But EJ has an actual job so he's not always with him. Him and Rome met in Cali"

"So if I wanted to know something about Jahron who'd I go to?"

"What do you wanna know?" He asks.

"I'm talking about in the future"

"You see a Kita and Jahron in the future?"

"Definitely"

"So is it EJ or Rome?" He gets out of the car and opens the door.

"Try EJ for really deep shit. Rome knows a lot but what he knows touches the surface" I close the box and pick it up.

"Thank you" I get out of the car. He carries my bag inside.

"I'm finna be done in like an hour"

"Take as long as you need he said."

**

I'm lead to the front of the crowd by one of the security guards

I'm lead to the front of the crowd by one of the security guards. I hand him my OVO badge. He knows to come and get me after Persian rugs is over.

"Which one of y'all special ladies wants to come up here and sit on the couch with me? I'a sing you a lil song" all the girls start screaming and screaming as they raise their hands. I raise my hand. He winks at me.