.44

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Friday May 22nd 2015
Toronto, Canada.

"When are you going Sauga?" He asks.

"Probably tonight to be honest. I'm tired and I don't feel like driving"

"Meet my mama tomorrow" he says randomly out of the blue.

"What?" I say as I look over at him.

"Meet my mama tomorrow. I'm in Sauga, you're in Sauga. It's convenient. And I want you to meet my mama"

"Okay Jahron. I'm not your girlfriend and you're not my boyfriend. You realise that right?" I don't know how I can say it lightly.

"I know that. But I want my mama to know you. I'll introduce you as my girlfriend. It's not by force-" he begins as he starts to get defensive.

"I'll meet em" his eyes light up.

"You will?"

"Yea I will. But that doesn't mean you can meet my family. My sisters are snitches, maybe my brothers though"

"I'd like that" he says. I peck his lips.

**
Saturday May 23rd 2015
Mississauga, Canada.

I brought like 5 outfits and I just can't decide which one is the best. I'm meeting his parents in less than an hour and I'm just sat here on the bed.

"Mom!!!" I yell.

"Yes Kita?" She yells back up the stairs.

"Can you help me?" I ask. She almost scrambles up the stairs. I never ask her for anything. She knocks on the door and I tell her to come in.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't decide on an outfit out of all these"

"You brought like your entire closet with you Kita"

"Are you gonna help me or not?"

"What's the event?"

"I'm looking for something that says classy but not trying to hard, casual but not sloppy, successful but modest. Good girl but not... A saint" I didn't know how to word that last one.

"Okay that grey two piece. Too hot outside" I push it to the side.

"The white is a bold colour" I move that out of the way.

"I don't like that outfit" she says looking at this tight dress with a slit down the leg. I don't know why that's even there now I think about it.

"It's between these two then" I say looking between the light outfit and the dark outfit.

"Black is your safest bet. Silk is not a safe option" she says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Doesn't matter" I give her a small smile since she did help me. She leaves the room allowing me to get changed.