.59

This is another long chapter! They're in South Africa this time so I thought I'd capture their whole stay whilst they're there.

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Monday December 21st 2015
Cape Town, South Africa.

The gates open revealing my mama's compound.

The car rolls in, around the front and stops just by the door

The car rolls in, around the front and stops just by the door. Before I'm even out the car, I see Raye running down the steps that lead into the house.

"Ooooo there's my sexy ass motherfucking cousin damn bitch you fine. And you glowing too and no makeup? Damn damn damn" Raye says excitedly as she engulfs me in a hug. I wish I could say it's not like her to be like this but it sure as hell is.

"Hey Raye" I say.

"How am I gon compliment you and shit and you just gon hey Raye me. Nah bihh you might as well have called me Rachel"

"Bruv what's with you today man? Behave your bougie ass before I slap some sense into you" I say as I pull back from the hug. This is routine. Every year at Christmas.

"I'm sorry. I just missed you" she hugs me once more.

"Come here" I say dragging her towards Jahron. I take Neely from him. Neely still hasn't got his land legs yet so I don't want him to be put down. We had to fly with a private jet because I read loads of articles about frenchies dying on planes.

"Party fricking Next Door" she says with her hands on her hips. I roll my eyes at her dramatic ass.

"I know y'all met before but not like this. Jahron this is my cousin Raye. Raye this is my boyfriend Jahron. Don't call him PartyNextDoor." I say. They greet each other.

"But that's his name though?"

"Ngoku andikawukhankanyi ukuba udumile kodwa" I say meaning I haven't mentioned that he is famous yet.

"Damn you naughty girl. Come inside man. I been so damn lonely without y'all." She says as we follow her up the steps.

"You got here yesterday" I say shaking my head.

"So?"

"Lemme hold him. What's his name?" She asks.

"Oh this is our puppy Neely. He's 5 months old" I say as I pass him over to Raye.

"He's adorable. His coat is midnight blue ain't it?" I nod my head.

"His name is Neely Midnight Ncube-Brathwaite" I say.

"Damn that's a mouthful" she says.

"You're a handful. My mama, mother, dad and tata are in here." I say to her before turning to Jahron, giving him a heads up. He nods before I step inside.