.26

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Thursday 14th August 2014
Paphos, Cyprus.

The day began in her hotel room where she got ready. Delilah did her makeup and multiple of the other girls' makeup. My sister looks so beautiful and her wedding day is going to be perfect.

We've been sat in the outside church and we are all waiting for this long ass church ceremony to end. I'm sat in between TamTam and Sola. All the bridesmaids are on one side and the grooms men are on the other.

Samuel takes her right hand in his before speaking.

"In the name of God, I Samuel Njabulo Dumisa, take you, Stembinkosi Carmen Ncube, to be my wife. To have and to hold. From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow."

Stembi takes his right hand in hers before speaking.

"In the name of God, I Stembinkosi Carmen Ncube , take you, Samuel Njabulo Dumisa, to be my husband. To have and to hold. From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow" they let go of each other's hands.

"May we please have the rings now" the pastor says. JJ walks up to the front and I give him a small smile since he looks a little afraid. The pastor takes the cushion with the rings from him.

"Bless, O Lord, these rings as a symbol of the vows by which this man and this woman have bound themselves to each other; through Jesus Christ our Lord." We all say amen after he's blessed the rings.

Samuel takes his ring for her and her left hand. He slides the ring on her finger slowly, making direct eye contact with her.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." She does the same for him.

"Now that Stembinkosi and Samuel have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands and the giving and receiving rings, I pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit" but we all know wedding ceremonies do not end there.

**

"Stembinkosi and Samuel, having witnessed your vows of love to one another, it is my joy to present you to all gathered here as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" they kiss and it's adorable. The two flower girls lead out ahead of them. The next to follow are the parents and then us. We are positioned perfectly so that the boys coming from the left meet with their date on the right.

Of course we take pictures at the front.