.47

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Sunday June 21st 2015
New York, USA.

I knock on the door and it's only a few moments before Rose opens the door. She gives me a tight hug.

"Awww Kita you grow up every time I see you" she says swaying for side to side

"Awww Kita you grow up every time I see you" she says swaying for side to side. She practically picks me up.

"Congratulations" I say as I grab both her hands. She's got a ring on her engagement finger.

"Congratulations to me? More like to you. You got PartyNextDoor behind you and I got your damn brother. Introduce me puta" she's Dominican and South African.

"Call me a bitch one more time Tori-Rose. Jahron this is my brother's fiancée Rose, Rose this is my boyfriend Jahron" I say.

"Hey. You're the man who finally got Nakita to stop being on some-"

"Ungangenzi azolwa nani kodwa" I say meaning don't make me fight you.

"Nakita's a lil... prickly ain't she?" He says. I roll my eyes as I walk into the house.

"She is. She just threatened me" I walk into the living room. Vuyo and Zani are both slouched on the couch.

"Awww I've missed you guys so much." I say. They weren't there at the last family weekend.

"You such a girl" Vuyo says.

"Fight me bro" I say back. Jahron walks in with Rose behind him.

"Vuyo, Zani this is my boyfriend Jahron. AJ these are my brothers, Vuyani and Khuzani."

"Wassup?" Zani says.

"Wassam?" Vuyo says.

"Wass good?" Jahron says.

"Ain't nothing stranger than a bunch of boys man" Rose says.

"Word on that" I say as I sit down. Jahron sits down beside me.

"Now tell me please how you got my sister to say yes" Vuyo says.

"Not all of us fuck around like you Lucas" I say. We call his English name his fuckboy name.

"He's the only one that fucks around" Zani says and we all laugh.

"Wait until I wife some sexy bird and you won't be saying that" Vuyo says.

"No one will marry you if you refer to em as that" I say.

"Shut up. I asked Jahron something" Vuyo says clearly annoyed.

"When she listens to music, you know she be happy and that" Jahron says.

"You think if I asked her for some money whilst I played music she'd say yes?" Vuyo asks.

"No she would not" I say referring to myself in third person.

"Witcho stingy ass" he says.

"Vuyani you actually want me to fight you today don't you?"