.55

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Tuesday October 27th 2015
Maui, Hawaii.

"Nixii..." I hear Jahron say, bringing me out of my sleep.

"Five more minutes" I mumble trying to get back to sleep. I hear movement across the bed and I guess he's gone. I suddenly feel two hands touch my hips, removing my shorts. I smile appears on my face as he removes my panties.

His tongue firmly plants itself on my clit and he suck on it gently, forcing a moan from between my lips. My hands find his head as he lightly flicks my clit. I run my hands through his hair. His tongue swirls, sucks and flicks against it with varying degrees of roughness.

"Ah shit" I exclaim not long after. He continues working on my clit until my body begins to shake. His grip on my thighs tightens, as my body shakes violently. He licks her lightly, making my body jitter. His head appears from beneath the blanket.

"Good morning" he says. I cover my face with my hands because I've probably gone bright red. But what better way to wake up? We arrived in Maui yesterday morning. It's my birthday treat.

"Good morning Nino" I say back.

"Happy birthday baby" he says as he plants kisses on my neck.

"Thank you... We are actually finna leave this room today Nino" I say trying to hold back my moans. We spent all of yesterday in here, doing what lovers do. I fight against him to get up.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. Once my teeth are clean, I grab a hair band so I can tie my hair up. I see Jahron walk into the bathroom through the mirror. The front of his shorts twitches slightly catching my attention.

"How you gon walk round with no panties no nothin on?" He says staring at my ass. Just the pure hunger on his face turns me on. I step backwards, spreading my legs apart and leaning on the counter. I shake my ass a little and before you know it, he's sliding up in me.

**

So the first thing we did after we did it, was have breakfast. I put way too much trust in Jahron sometimes. So first of I let him surprise me as to where we were initially going. Although I had to get onto a private jet, I still trusted him and I'm definitely happy about it. And now I trust him again and guess where I ended up? In a helicopter flying over Maui and Molokai.

"We're now flying in" the pilot says. I open my eyes, looking outside and I'm greeted by one of the most beautiful mountain sides I've ever seen. Different shades of green catch my eyes as I glance upon the tropical forest. A variety of brightly coloured birds consisting of reds, blues, oranges and yellows fly by across the landscape.

"Nino it's beautiful" I say as I peer out the window. His hand grasps mine, and in that moment, I'm no longer afraid of being in a helicopter.

"You're more beautiful" I feel his gaze on me.

"Stop being cute for one second and look out the window" I say to him but a smile is evident on my face. He doesn't listen, so I take my hand and turn his head so he looks outside. Of course the view outside is enchanting. As the helicopter swoops in closer, we go round the mountain side. My jaw drops in awe as I see the waterfall, flowing down, in between the trees, into the ocean below. I try and listen to what the tour guide is saying but all I can focus on is the mesmerising water gushing down. The water is a deep white colour as it rushes down and crashes against the surface where it then turns into a clear blue colour.

**

So after the helicopter ride, he took me to yet another surprise. I can't say I've been disappointed with any of his surprises since the next one was a spa date. We were there for two hours and we drank wine. We don't usually drink wine but why not? It's now just gone past 7 and we are back in our room.