.37

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Friday February 20th 2015
Atlanta, USA.

This boy does not listen. I told him that I didn't need to come out to see him perform but he did it anyways. So I'm currently in Atlanta.

Raye picked me up from the airport about two hours ago. She thinks I'm here for work and that's fine by me. I don't want her to come to the concert but it seems apparent to me that she will.

"You have the best job I swear down" she says.

"Trust me. I can basically go to any concert for free"

"Let me work with you"

"You have your own job"

"You have Drake. And that fine ass piece of chocolate PartyNextDoor. He is my baby daddy trust and believe that." he is fine. It irritates me that everyone likes him lol. He's mine please.

"Okay he is not that fine"

"He is fine. You should introduce us. I heard him and Kehlani split two weeks ago"

"They were never together and I ain't gon introduce you to nobody"

"Why not? You know he's fine"

"He's not fine." I say lying through my teeth.

"Hmmm take me to his show with you"

"I was finna take you anyways because I know you won't take no for an answer"

"Thanks babe."

**

I refused to go on stage today so I'm staying back stage with the boys

I refused to go on stage today so I'm staying back stage with the boys. The security guard leads me and Raye in.

"Awww Kita" I hear Jerome say. I walk over to him and give him a hug.

"He's happy again" he whispers into my ear.

"I'm happy again" I whisper before pulling back. I introduce her to all the boys and give her a special introduction to London.