.28

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Wednesday September 10th 2014
Toronto, Canada.

I've had no problems with Jahron since our last encounter. He went on tour with Drake and Wayne for a bit. Then he stayed away from Toronto for a while.

But now he's back. I've been told he's back in the building and it is my wish to avoid him.

"Honestly I think you should come to another show" Drake says. He's on the phone to me. Ever since I broke down, he calls me very alternate day to check up on me.

"Who's finna pay for my plane ticket?"

"I will. I will fly you out for the one on the 16th"

"I don't know if you're aware but the 16th is a Tuesday and I have a job"

"You're my events manager. Come and check out the event" I shake my head even though he can't see me.

"Aubrey no"

"Nakita yes"

"Don't mock me boy. I'll think about it but you know how my work be"

"That's Nakita's way of saying no but Kita. I want a yes"

"But Aubrey-"

"But nothing. I will get Wayne's ass to call you ever hour until you say yes. And you know he'll do it"

"Why are you being so pushy?"

"I want to see you. I want to see if you're really okay"

"I'm fine now honestly"

"And you won't even tell me what happened."

"Honestly there's nothing to tell, I guess I just got a little bit emotional"

"You were at a concert"

"Wayne sang how to love."

"Lmao Imma tell him he made you cry"

"I didn't cry at the concert so he didn't. Look Aubs I gotta go. I got studio time"

"With Jahron?"

"Nope. He's finished his album. He ain't my business"

"Didn't you say you were planning his tour?" I roll my eyes.

"Until I see him in a meeting. I'm working with Mako"

"Oh right. Imma let you go then. Call me if you need me"

"I will. Bye" I hang up before picking up my bag. I open the door to Michelle's office.

"Imma spend the rest of the day with Mako"

"Aight" I head down to the studios. I open the door to Andre 3000 since that's the studio he likes.

"Hi Kita"

"Hey Mako. You ready?"

"Yea. Bout to hear this mad music skills everyone says you got"