.41

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Friday April 10th 2015
Toronto, Canada.

"Hi Kita" Drake says as he enters my office.

"Hi Aubrey"

"I wanna talk" he says.

"I know you wanna talk. That's why you're here." I say whilst I pack up my files.

"Okay I know we spoke about this before and you know you're like my best friend. Best friends tell each other everything"

"What is this about?" I ask.

"Let me finish first before I tell you"

"You want me to let you Drake on me?"

"Yes Kita. Let me" I sit on the front of my desk.

"Tell me what's on your mind" I place my hands on either side of me.

"Okay. You know you can trust me with anything right. Like you can literally trust me with your life Kita. I trust you with mine. You're my best friend. I want you to tell me things and I've been out of the loop for so long. Everyone is in the loop even Keem. I just want you to tell me what's going on"

"What is this about?"

"Okay you guys literally reflect each other. When you're happy so is he. When you're sad so is he. You're both happy right now-"

"Hey Aubrey." Jahron says walking in and cutting him off.

"Is this who you were talking about?" I ask.

"If it's not true this is finna be really awkward" Drake says making me smile.

"I don't want you to faint or nothing so if you want to sit down go ahead" I say.

"Holy shit it's true. You two are going out. Nakita and Jahron are dating"

"No we aren't" I say.

"So this is awkward now?" Drake asks, his face falling.

"You are so cute when you are confused." I smile at him.

"You said I can trust you right? You can keep secrets. One of my secrets. Not like a total secret but more of a don't ruin a good thing is Jahron"

"So you're not dating?"

"No. We're talking" Jahron says.

"What happened to y'all hating each other?" Drake asks confused.

"I never hated her, she hated me" he explains.

"What happened to you hating him?"

"I ended up liking him"

"What happened to he's such an arrogant, conceited, self important, ignorant, jackass fuckboy?" He lists. This makes Jahron laugh.

"He's a decent person once you get to know him"

"Umm decent? I'm amazing"

"There's the arrogant jackass"

"Okay Kita"

"So do y'all argue?"