.16

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Saturday May 17th 2014
London, England.

It's stressful finding an outfit when I don't even have my closet entire wardrobe to look to but I found something to wear regardless because I pack extra shit.

We are currently on the London street called Oxford Street

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We are currently on the London street called Oxford Street. We spent the day in London together, using the tube, and apparently this is the final stop. Wednesday and Friday went well and he did say he'd take me out again if those two days went well.

It's currently 7pm and we are both hungry. He walks me down the high street to the Selfridges shop. The street lights here are beautiful and I can't help but to take a picture. I take this as a chance to reply to Jahron.

So you only going to the streets of London once? - Jahron☺️

Yea I've been busy teaching people to dance init - Nakita👑

Imma take you to London one day - Jahron☺️

Is that a promise? - Nakita👑

"I thought you'd like Japanese food so I found this place" Terroll says. We are seated and I look through. I decide on a simple Coke because they don't have Smirnoff ice. We order at once. I get the Soho Ramen. He also orders two portions of king prawn katsu and one portion of pork dumplings.

"Okay this is the most important thing for me to know. I shoulda asked you this ages ago"

"What is it?"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Two. A younger brother and sister"

"So you're the oldest? Do you get along?"

"Yea. Me and my brother yea but me and my sister not so much. Why's that so important?" I judge people's characters based on how they interact with their siblings. If you have no siblings I won't even try.

"It's just a superstition I have" I say smiling. The food comes and we begin eating.

**

After eating, we leave the restaurant section of selfridges. Selfridges is a major fashion shop so I'm not missing the chance of going in it.

I look around and a pair of Jimmy choo heels catch my eye. Now I hold my own and I support myself so me and Terroll get into a little.

"Terroll I can buy em" I say.

"Let me treat you Thandiwe"

"You've treated me for like three days T"

"And this is something you can remember me by"

"No offence but I got so many damn shoes that I won't remember" he chuckles.

"Alright alright" he says. We walk up to the counter and I make the purchase. He takes the bag and carries it for me.

[De] Attachment (A PartyNextDoor Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें