.49

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Thursday July 23rd 2015
Toronto, Canada.

"I'm so fucking pissed yo. Rihmeek wants to act childish." Drake says as he paces up and down the studio room.

"First off sit down. Second off is this seriously because you didn't tweet his album?" He does as he's told and takes a seat.

"It's because I didn't tweet his album. How fucking childish?"

"But everybody knows. Quentin isn't a ghost writer because he's credited. If anyone is a ghost writer, it's me"

"Naww Imma write a track. That's what Imma do today. Release it on OVO radio" he says.

"I d-"

"You can't talk me out of it. He wants to question my talents then I'm going to fucking show him"

"Okay you need to calm down before your light skinned ass starts crying"

"Don't make fun of me when I'm mad" he frowns at me.

"I think it should be released on Cash Money rather than OVO. That'll take shots more because Nicki is on Cash Money."

"I thought you liked Nicki?" He says.

"Yea before she started fucking Meek. I don't hate her but she's on his side. We gotta do this right"

"Let's get started now" he's already reaching for a pen in all his anger.

"Let's go over to SOTA. That's where 40 is right now." That's our 'state of the art' studio. It's the best one. It's a bit of walk to get to though.

"Can you find me another producer as well?"

"Frank is there as well." I gather my things and pick up my bag.

"Okay that's Greezy. Let's go" he says opening the door. I step out first.

"I'll meet you in a bit. I need to go grab something from my office"

"Okay" we walk out through the same door. However as we do that, the door to Jodeci opens. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

"Kita" I hear Jahron. I stop and wait for him to catch up. Drake keeps going because if he doesn't get to a studio soon, he's finna burst.

"You've been airing me" I haven't seen him since wireless because he's been in Cali. I've been avoiding him since he came back from Cali which was on Friday last week.

"I've been doing my job" I say saltily.

"Is that salt?"

"Can I get back to work?" I roll my eyes.

"Woah wait. What exactly have I done?" I shrug my shoulders.

"You just gon be pissed and not tell me why?"

"I've gotta get to work" I step backwards.

"Kita don't walk away from me" I take a deep breath.

"I personally think you should reconsider what you do at the club"

"It's simply promotional"

"Promoting a fuckboy? Yea good job. Really putting you in my good books" I say giving him a sarcastic clap.

"Kita. If you want me to apolog-"

"If you have to ask me whether or not to apologise, that just shows how stupid you are Jahron"

"So you do-"

"Whatever man" I say picking up my ringing phone.

"Hey Zel" I say turning on my heels.