.24

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Monday August 4th 2014
Toronto, Canada.

My all time favourite thing about working for OVO is the OVO concerts. I'm a VIP and I can watch them all with the perfect view.

I'm currently at the OVO Fest of 2014. OutKast just gave the performance of their career and were followed by Lauryn. Now Drake is performing 'So Far Gone'. Of course I won't see Drake all night because he's the hype man, presenter and a performer.

"Damn Kita" Drake's mom says.

"Hi momma" I give her a hug. I came just as the performances began so I didn't get to see her since she was on stage.

"You so damn good at your job" I can't help but to smile.

"Thank you. You look great" I say to her.

"So do you. Now tell me the goss" she says making me laugh.

"Good luck Trey"

"Thanks beautiful" he says as he winks at me.

"There's not much going on around here mama"

"Come on there must be something"

"Trust me there isn't anything going on"

"Hi Kita. Hi Ms Graham" J.Cole says as he appears. He plops down on the couch beside me and gives me a hug.

"Hi Jay" I say to him.

"How long has it been? A year?"

"Basically. I saw you at last year's OVO fest too"

"You gotta go out more Kita."

"I got a job"

"That lets you travel across the world. Or North America and west Europe at least"

"I'm going to London tomorrow if that makes me more interesting"

"I ain't never say you were boring"

"But you sayin I spend too much time workin or being at home"

"Yes."

"That's pretty boring to you Mr Cole"

"Aight Aight Aight. I got something I need to talk to you about anyways"

"What's it about?"

"Planning a tour with the best planner in the world" he whispers into my ear.

"And I'm guessing it's a secret until it comes out"

"A very very big one" he says.

"I don't know-"

"Just think about it" I have no time to fight against him about it because he's already stood up. He's about to go on and perform.

If there is anyone who I fan girl over, it's J.Cole. I stand at the sideline.

"Now I ain't got no kids yet, but this right here's for practice
I hate to get the seats in the Benz wet, but that's how good yo' ass is
Make an old man get his glasses, make Wesley pay his taxes" I rap along singing all the words. Jahron appears beside me.