.46

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Thursday June 18th 2015
Hidden Hills, USA.

He asked me out officially for the first time ever.He asked me to go on a date with him officially. He's never ever done that before. He usually just asks me to go places with him.

We don't even have to go out because he has a pool outside which we've spent a lot of time in.

We didn't do much on Sunday. On Monday we went to Hollywood. On Tuesday he had shit to do during the day so I went and chilled with Chanel. But on Tuesday night we went to the club. Yesterday we just chilled in the pool and that. But every night, we had mind blowing sex.

But today, we're at the beach and he's walking me down the beach to the quieter area.

"This is the best place to watch the sunset." He says to me as he grabs the the blanket off the top of the basket. I help him to spread it out before sitting on it.

You know he bought a picnic basket for this date specifically? I was with him when he bought it.

"Can we go horse riding soon?"

"I promise we'll go but you know I got two concerts right?"

"Of course I know that dummy. You should come to South Africa with me"

"You should come to Jamaica with me" He says as I grab the pasta salad out the basket. He's got the plates.

"Forreal?"

"Are you forreal?" He asks. I get the two wraps out and place one on both of our plates.

"I'm forreal. I want you to come to South Africa with me"

"When you going?"

"You can come with me at Christmas"

"I swear your cousin's getting married in South Africa?" He says.

"Oh yea she was. She changed her mind like six months ago. She wants to get married in Atlanta because that's home to her"

"You gon catch the bouquet?" He asks.

"I'm the girl who avoids the bouquet."

"You should catch it" he says.

"Okay nigga ask me out and then we can talk about me catching the bouquet" I say a little saltily.

"I will ask you out"

"If you say so."

"Don't doubt me Thandiwe" he says.

"Awww isn't my name cute?"

"That is a pretty name"

"Like me" I say grinning.

"Just like you."

"Say my name" I say.

"Nakita Thandiwe Ncube" he says.

"Okay that's how my last name is spelt but it's pronounced differently." I say.