.69

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Tuesday May 2nd 2016
Toronto, Canada.

"You so annoying with your bullshit" I groan as we walk in through the front doors of the building.

"What I do?"

"You ain't let me get any sleep"

"You wasn't complaining when we was fuc-" he pushes the button for the elevator.

"See you always pushing buttons witcho comments." I say motioning between him and the elevator.

"You think you slick"

"I am slick and you the opposite of slick"

"Why you so mad?" He asks as the elevator arrives.

"Because I'm tired and I got work to do. All you gotta do is sing songs"

"You love my songs" I step inside and push the button for the fourth floor.

"You know what I don't love? Hand marks on my ass. That shit hurt" he chuckles lightly. This morning after I took a shower, when my skin was all soft, he thought it would be funny to hit my ass. But nothing was funny about it.

"You weren't saying that last night"

"Let's see if you ever gon get some again" I fold my arms.

"Baby chill" I hit him hard in the chest.

"Don't tell me to chill when it's your fault I'm mad"

"Alright alright. My bad"

"Damn right it's your bad" I roll my eyes.

"Your eyes gon get stuck like that" he says and I glare at him. The elevator dings and I step off of it.

"Are you coming to the studio later?" He asks.

"Don't really feel like seeing your ugly ass. Hi Steve"

"Nakita. Jahron" he nods his head at us. He wants to ask so bad but we never answer his question.

"But you're my A&R rep"

"And as your girlfriend, I currently don't like you" I step inside my office and grab the fish food off the side before shaking some into the tank.

"But you do" he says as he sits in my chair.

"Get the fuck up out my chair. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"You asked me to come up here" he says scrunching his eyebrows. The intercom buzzes and he presses the button.

"Nakita, a Miss Evans is here to see you"

"Let her up" I respond to Boe, the receptionist.

"Who's miss Evans?" Jahron asks.

"You'll see now get out of my chair" I say as I approach my desk.

"Gimme a kiss"

"No. I don't like you" he grips my waist and pulls me onto his lap.

"You're beautiful"

"You're handsome" I look into his eyes before kissing him softly.

"Thank you"

"Get out of my chair" he shakes his head as he displaces himself out of my chair, allowing me to sit. There's a knock at the door.

"Sit down. Come in!" He sits on my desk as if that's appropriate. The door opens revealing miss Evans.