6.0

I stared impatiently at the clock as it ticks slowly. There's roughly fifteen more minutes before lunch time.

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Usually, i'll be happy to get at least four hours of sleep, but last night was different. I studied for pretty much every subject and courses I have for this semester, mentally preparing myself for the tests that are coming next month. I tried reading every lectures and notes, but none of it was sticking in my memory.

The text from Yoongi didn't help as well.

I know that he's busy but he didn't have to be so rude, right? I mean... he was being rude, isn't he? I only asked why it took him so long to respond. Plus, why the hell would he be so busy around that time? It's impossible for him to be studying, no. The types of Yoongi wouldn't stay up that late just to study.

I sighed deeply, slouching from my seat. I shake the thoughts away by rolling my eyes to myself. Why should I let that text message distract me from things that actually matter? Things like studying that can actually help me in my future.

"You okay?" Yuri elbows my arm gently. "You're quiet today."

"Yeah." I straightened my back, sitting properly. I stretch and arch my back while rubbing both of my eyes. "I'm just tired."

I look over my shoulder slightly to catch a glimpse of Yoongi. He's talking to his seat mate, smiling and laughing as they do so. I don't know if it's because I just haven't paid attention to him before, but it feels like this is the first time that i've ever seen him smiling so carefree like that. Usually he'll just be in his own world, listening to his music with his earphones, or hanging out with his friends but I don't know. There's something about his smile.

"He's giving you problems?" Yuri asks as she follows my gaze towards Yoongi.

"I just wish I had a different partner." I shake my head, my lips forming a straight line. "That's all."

I look away from him, laughing pathetically at myself.

This can't happen anymore. This guy can't make my grades drop.

Because I won't let him.

I'm done trying to be nice to him.

The school bell rings after what seemed like days. I stood up from my seat, slamming on my desk as I do so.

Yuri takes her coin purse and waits for me impatiently. "Are you coming? I'm really hungry."

"No," I say, still looking at Yoongi. "I'm dealing with this for once and for all."

I marched in the middle of the room until I reach Yoongi. His four other friends which surrounded him in a semi circle all look at me.

"Yah, teacher's pet." the boy he was laughing with moments ago says. "Are you lost?"

Laughs filled my ears as all the blood in my body rush to my face. I look down at Yoongi who is still sitting, laughing silently along with the rest of them.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you but i'm actually here to talk to Yoongi. So if you'll excuse me," I divert my look to his friends. "Let us talk for a while."

His eyes widened, and Yoongi's smile faded immediately.

"This girl's crazy." Another boy spats, looking at me in disgust causing everyone to start growling at me.

"Leave us alone."

"No one wants you here."

"This girl thinks so highly of herself."

"Leave!"

"Fine!" I shrieked as I firmly wrap my fingers around Yoongi's wrist, pulling him up from his seat and drag him away from his friends.

"But i'm taking Yoongi with me."