18.5

When we reached our final destination, it was already dark. The sun had just come down, and even though the sky appeared lighter than usual, it gave off a dark and bluish ambiance.

Two tourist guides welcomed us when our bus was gathered at the main area. It was a big museum, but they thought that they should tour students from each bus in different areas so it'll be less overwhelming for the tour guides.

A huge wall clock hang at the middle of the main area, its arms pointing at six and nine. The short one on six, the long one on nine.

Yoongi kept on looking at his phone like he is very worried. I wanted to ask him, but I respect that he probably doesn't want to talk about it.

The tour guide then tells us that the other students are going from top floor to bottom, while we are going from bottom to the top.

There are a total of six floors in this building, and I couldn't wait to see what's more.

The first floor was full of vintage and classic cars. They're the cars I thought I would only see in historical movies, very much so like in the foreign victorian era.

The tour guide keeps on explaining each type of car, but I wasn't just interested. We kept on walking, they kept on talking.

It was like that until we reached all of the floors except the last one on the top. Out of all the floors, I liked the third floor the most. It was where you can see pots and jars that are hand made which are more than a hundred year old. Each item has a different design, and each design has a specific meaning.

On our way to the last floor, we saw all of the students finishing up the tours. Since the museum has glass walls, you could see everything that's going on outside of the building. They were already going into the busses, while we have one more floor to look at.

Our teacher's already frantic, and kept on speeding us up. For the five floors that we've been into, all of the students take pictures with everything, causing our tour to be really slow. I mean, I did take a few clips for our project with the video camera, but I wasn't being a hindrance.

Yoongi is still not talking. Something is definitely bothering him, but i'm too chicken to ask him. He was following where the students in front of us are going.

As we reach the sixth floor, it was emptier than the past few floors we've been on. It's much more spacious with the grey carpet and glass walls. It looked huge, and there was only a couple of enclosed displays. When we walked to each one, we realized that it was musical instruments that was used by some of the most popular artists who has passed away.

The students kept on moving forward with the teacher's instructions, not allowing them to take any more photos. But then, Yoongi suddenly stops when he reached a golden trumpet inside a glass cube, his eyes examining every inch of it.

"Yoongi, I think we need to g-"

"Look at it," he says as he points at the trumpet. "It's made of actual gold."

I walk to him and stop as I stand beside him. The trumpet shines so brightly that it almost blinded me. It looked so sophisticated and well kept. It's a hundred and twelve years old, but there wasn't any scratch on it that a naked eye could see.

"The person who owned this probably took care of it so much." I said.

"That's how musicians should be." He says as begin walking slowly. "Instruments aren't just instruments. They're the love of your life."

"Yoongi..." I say, amazed by his words.

We continued to walk, looking at each instruments. When we were done, we turned to the corner and see a set of doors with a sign at the top that says 'exit'. Everyone's probably waiting for us outside the door.