35.0

Everything's blurry.

All I know is that my legs are moving by themselves across the white lifeless hallway, my hands holding into a cold hospital bed, my tears streaming continuously down my face, my eyes seeing nothing but Yoongi.

Yoongi.

Yoongi hasn't moved a muscle ever since I saw him. His blood had stained his shirt, a deep wound showing clearly on his left shoulder. Three other nurses wearing blue masks run beside me, wheeling down Yoongi into a room.

"Sorry, ma'am." One of the nurses pushes me aside. "You're not allowed in here."

"No, no." I begged, holding tighter into the rails of the bed. "I need to be with him, I need to know he's okay, please let me. Plea-"

"Get a hold of her." The nurse says to the guard that we passed by and soon enough I was dragged away from him. My vision went dark, everything went slow motion. I couldn't see anything.

I can't see anything besides Yoongi laying down on a hospital bed.

And as they pass into the doors where I wasn't allowed, it felt an unbreakable wall has separated us forever.

*

"I knew it."

A firm hand landed into my cheek. I wasn't ready, but I couldn't feel anything. Instead of pain, I felt a warm sensation on my cheek. It felt like my skin is throbbing, like it had a heart beat on its own.

I looked up to see Yoongi's father. His nose are flaring, panting in disbelief. His eyes fueled in rage, his hand shaking right after he withdrew it from my cheek.

I tilted my head back up, and look at him. He can hurt me however he wants and that wouldn't compare to what i'm feeling right now. I'm the reason why Yoongi's here. I must have upset him. I must have made him mad. I made him think of things. I distracted him.

It's my fault.

I know it's my fault.

"You bring nothing but trouble in our family." His father said sternly in a low voice, his voice shaking. "How dare you show your face to us?"

The last thing I saw was his hand in the air before I close my eyes shut. Keep on slapping me, I deserve it. I waited and waited, but I felt nothing. Maybe I was just numb. Maybe my nerves aren't working anymore.

But as I opened my eyes enough to see, I see a hand holding his, stopping him. It was Yoongi's brother.

"Father, please stop." He whispered, looking around. "Everyone is looking at you."

His father looked around with an unpleasant expression in his face then looks back at me with disgust. "Don't you ever show your face to us ever again."

He passed by me, shoving his shoulder against mine, making me almost fall into the ground. His wife followed him, Yoongi's mother, but I didn't dare look at her in the eye.

I was already guilty enough. I'm not worthy enough to look her in the eye.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi's brother asked me. His hair was as black as Yoongi's, his skin as fair as he is. He looked worried, and at the same time, embarrassed.

"I'm fine." I politely say, caressing my cheek with my palm. "Please let me know if Yoongi's okay, i'll... i'll leave. I shouldn't be here. Forgive me."