43.0

Girlfriend.

He said that i'm his girlfriend.

It came out from his own mouth. I'm his girlfriend.

I'm Min Yoongi's girlfriend.

"Whoa, that's nice!" the guy with baggy sweater says as both of the guys bumped fists again with him with enlarged eyes like they just heard like they have won a lottery. "I didn't know you're the type of person to be in relationships."

"I didn't either." He says with a shy smile before looking at me with a smug smile on his face. "But this girl kind of forced me into it."

They all cracked up as I hit Yoongi's arm. So Yoongi have friends outside of school, but who are these people? Was he actually friendly? Was he actually popular? Are his talents known to these people?

"I'm Lil B," the boy wearing baggy sweater waved his hand, then gestures into the boy with loose pants. "And this is Gomz."

"N-nice to meet you," I smiled as I waved back. "I-is that your actual names?"

They both looked at each and laughed again, with Yoongi joining them.

"No, that's our stage names." Gomz explained. "Your boyfriend is known as Gloss."

My boyfriend.

I still can't get over the fact that he's my boyfriend now.

"Hey, I was going to tell her myself, moron." Yoongi shoved him playfully on his chest with his hand. He then turns to me and nods repeatedly. "But yeah, my underground name is Gloss, we're members of D-Town."

"D-Town?" I asked, a little confused.

"Daegu Town." He chuckled.

"Hey, it's starting!" Lil B looked behind him as the music got stronger and louder. They both turn their backs and quickly run to the bridge, people encircling the whole area.

"Let's go, i'll explain everything to you as it happens." He says before following his friends. I stared at his back as he continued to walk away from me, but I can't help but to smile.

Because this person. This person who I like so much, who I would do anything to be with him, feels the same way about me.

This person is my boyfriend.

Min Yoongi is my boyfriend.

*

"Okay, so those people are having a rap battle right now."

Yoongi pointed at the guys who was standing in the middle of the circle, one of them spitting words in the microphone that was too fast for me to understand.

"I can see that, Gloss." I said sassily at him, emphasizing the word 'gloss'. "Tell me something I don't know."

"Remember that time when you asked me to film with you and I said to meet me in the bridge?" He asks me, making me recall the first time we filmed together. I nod. "I battled someone and lost before we met. That's why I asked you to meet me here at that time."

Oh.

That's why.

It all makes sense to me now.

"Now I don't think that you're a weirdo at all." I jokingly say to him as the contestant finishes his performance. Applause and cheers boomed through the walls of the bridge.

"You're still weirder than I am." He retorted, flashing me a smile. Oh god, that smile. I would do anything to see that smile all the time.

We spent our time watching and cheering for people until the sun first showed signal that it was to go by showing its first rays into the trees nearby. Everybody packed up their stuff, including their equipment, and to my surprise, they cleaned up the area too.

They took every possible butts of cigarette they could find, even cans and bottles, as well as candy wrappers. By the time they were done, it looked like nothing like that has happened here.

Soon, everyone said their goodbyes, and I was introduced to other people that he knew. They all appeared to be nice and passionate about music, just the same as Yoongi. I felt like an intruder going into someone's home, but instead of getting caught and kicking me out, I was welcomed and taken care of.

When we were the only person left at the park, Yoongi decided that he should walk me home at this time. It surprised me, it really did. He's not the type of person who would walk someone home to their house no matter what time of the day it is, but it seems like I was an exception.

Oh yes, that's right. It's because I am his girlfriend now.

We begin to walk, but as we reached the stoplight, Yoongi stopped. He stared blankly ahead of him, and even if the light has said we could cross, he still stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, looking at him.

He shakes his head and crosses the street, leaving me behind. I followed him. "I just realized now that I didn't ask you if you could be my girlfriend, I just assumed that y-"

I reached for his hand, taking him by surprise as he stopped walking. I held his hand, no matter how small my hands are, and wrapped at around his. "I want to."

He smiles in return, and continues to walk with our hands holding each other. "I did not expect anything of this to happen."

"Me too," I replied with a grin, but then it slowly faded. "Are you sure about this though? What will your father say? Your mother?"

"Let's not think about that for now," he says flatly, until he flashed a smile out of nowhere. "Actually, I have an idea."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you want to come over to my house before I walk you to your house?" He asks as the sun finally rises up in the sky. "I-I want to show you something and my parents aren't home."

Oh.

"What is it?" I ask again, feeling his hand tightening it's grip against mine.

"It's special to me. I've never showed it to anyone but since you're my girlfriend now," he pauses. "I want to show you."

"Okay, but what is it?"

"You'll see." He says with a nervous smile as he drags me to the opposite direction.