46.0

"Yoongi!"

The basketball players circled around him as soon as they saw us enter the basketball court.

"Ow, ow." He whispers as the members hugged him tightly. "My... my shoulder's not that strong yet."

"Oh, sorry." The member closest to him says.

"Who is she?" The tallest member in their group asked. I've seen him play before, and he's pretty good. But of course, Yoongi is better.

"Hi." I waved at them as they all broke apart their circle so they could see me. "I'm Eunji."

Their eyes all turned to Yoongi from me, awaiting an explanation from him.

"She's my um," he says, biting his lip as he looks on the ground. "my girlfriend."

Soon the basketball court was filled with low pitched cheers and woos from the members, leading the coach to shut them up.

It's such a great feeling every time he introduces me to anyone as his girlfriend. It's like he's assuring me that... it's actually real. It's actually happening.

"Come on, let's go." He says as the members leave us, taking my hand and holding it as he drags me up the bleachers.

I don't even care where we go. He just needs to hold my hand, and i'll follow hin wherever he goes.

*

The lights were turned off when we reached their house. Yoongi's brother's  car wasn't parked at the mini garage they have beside their house as well.

He asked me if I wad hungry or if I wanted to drink anything when we got inside. It feels like it is my first time going in here when it really wasn't. I scanned the whole house but immediately stopped as my eyes pass through a brown piano at the corner of the living room. It took up about a quarter of the whole space, but it looked vintage and nostalgic.

"I... loved music because of that piano." He whispers as he closes the fridge, a glass of water in his hand.

He walks up to me and gives me the glass of water that felt cold to the touch, then slowly slides into the seat of the piano.

He struck one key with his finger, making a sound so deep and vibrate at the same time. It was a classical piano, a very old one I must add. But the sound gave me chills and nothing else, and it was the good type of chill.

"Play something." I said, cupping the glass with both of my hands as I walk to stand beside the piano, leaning the side of my waist into it. I looked down at him stretching his fingers.

"Do you know this song?"

His fingers moved instantly and way too quickly for my eyes to catch. But as soon as he played, as soon as the music he produced has reached my ears, goosebumps has spread all through out my whole body.

"Fur Elise." I whispered. "It's one of my favorite pieces."

"I think it's alright." He says, continuing to play.

He then stops mid way and plays a totally different tune. But I would be stupid and a disgrace not to know this next piece he's playing.

"River Flows In You." I say, taking a seat beside him. I looked down and watched his fingers float gently above the keys, putting the slightest force as he pushes each bar.

"Hm." Is all he says.

"I know some pieces you know. I enjoy them sometimes."

"Even a five year old would know these pieces." He says with a chuckle.

I smiled as I roll my eyes and tapped two keys at the same time, giving off a distorted and unpleasant blend with the notes he's playing.

"Ahh seriously." He says as he shakes his head. "Let's go upstairs or else you'll break it."

"Why?"

"To do the project." He says like i'm some sort of an idiot. "What else?"

"Right."

*

"And... done."

After spending four and a half hours of nothing but jolting down words that can potentially become lyrics, we were finally done.

"Who knew writing music for a project can be this hard?" I sighed lazily, walking out of his studio and plopping myself into his bed.

He walks right out and stands in front of me, making me lift my head a bit so I could see him more. He's doing nothing but staring down at me, his expression unreadable.

"What?" I ask, sitting up from the bed. He continues to look down at me, reaching for my hand as he caresses it with his thumb.

"I had this dream last night and..." he pauses, sighing as he look away. "I just... I don't know."

"What is it?" I ask as I try to get him to look at me.

"I'm scared that... everything will fall apart... I-I don't want that to-"

I wrapped my arms around his waist, my cheek resting on his firm stomach. His arm relaxes then begins to hug me back, making me want to hug him even tighter.

"We'll get through it." I whisper. "Whatever that is, we'll get through it."

"Eunji-ah," he mumbles, then pulling away from me to stare down into my eyes. "Do you want to go to the retreat with me?"

"Where are we going for the retreat?" I asked as calm as I could, when in reality, I feel like I can jump off a cliff in happiness.

"It's originally at the beach back in Busan but since it's snowing, we might go somewhere else." He explains, twisting a strand of my black hair into his finger loosely. "But definitely not the beach. Is that fine with you?"

"I'd go anywhere with you." I said wholeheartedly. "You didn't have to ask me, because I would. Wherever, whenever."

"Eunji..." he whispers again, his hands cupping both of my cheeks. I looked at his face. He looked angelic. His eyes that looked like galaxy full of stars, his cheeks that seems to be as soft as a marshmallow, but his lips. His lips that appeared nothing more but heaven. Pink soft moist lips. And I want nothing more than to get a taste of that heaven.

My heart started to pump fast as he started to slowly lean down, bending towards me. He inches closer and closer, our eye contact not breaking. He tilts my chin up, my face literally feeling his warm breath. He goes even closer, making me want to close my eyes but seeing his face this close made me not to. He looks down into my lips, making my heart skip a beat.

For a moment, I was certain that he'd do something that I have been waiting for. But that thought was soon shaken off of my mind when he stopped and chuckled as he pulled back, leaving me breathless on the bed as he says these words before entering his studio again.

"Your lips look nice."