48.0

The retreat is so much better than I expected.

Instead of going to the beach that was planned, we ended up going to the mountains full of thick layers of snow. This mountain is popular for snow boarding, sledding, and there is a small town nearby that we can go to for souvenirs and stuff.

When we all got out of the bus, all I can see was... white. Nothing but pure white surrounding. White snow that kept on falling from the sky. In fact, snow went up to my knees as I got out of the bus, and it was a pain in the ass to walk to the cabins with this much snow on your way.

Yuri has been hanging out a lot with her partner for the project, and I don't know what's her deal with him but I can tell that she always blushes everytime he talks to her. In fact, they were sitting on the bus together, just right across where Yoongi and I was sitting.

"Okay, graduating class!" The teacher shouts at us as everyone got out of the bus, cupping her mouth. "Since the cabins are small and only have two rooms, we can only fit four people with one cabin."

People started talking underneath their scarves and sweaters that are covering  half of their faces but was soon hushed by our teacher's growl.

"If you have complaints, sleep on the snow!" She shouts again, making the security guard of the cabins look at us. It's amazing how he still manages to wear the guard cap instead of a hat that can actually protect him from the cold.

"Also," she continues. "It's strictly prohibited for a boy and a girl to share rooms. Two girls will sleep in one room, two boys will sleep in one room."

"Awwww!" Students groan in disbelief, mostly the ones who are in a relationship. I looked at Yoongi who had his hands resting inside his sweater's pockets, just staring at the teacher.

"Okay now, choose your roommates and follow me." She finally says, turning her back at us as she talks to the security guard.

"Yuri, you need to be my room mate." I immediately said to her, grasping her arm at me as we continue to march through the snow.

"Of course, but what about Yoongi?" She asks, looking at him.

"I'm fine, I can go with one of my friends." He looks at them from far away, but they were already looking at him. They also seem to be whispering at each other and immediately stopped as soon as I looked at them.

"No. You'll room with Yuri's friend. I heard he got great music taste." I look at him, enlarging my eyes to signal him. "Right?"

"Ye-yes." He says, flustered as his cheeks show a tint of pink.

"Okay." Yoongi simply replies.

Yoongi and Yuri's friend start to walk ahead of us and as we got left behind, Yuri leaned at me and whisper words that made me as red as a tomato before running away from me, smirking with malice.

"You know I won't let the birthday girl not have a chance to sleep on the same room with her boyfriend tonight."

*

"Yoongi?"

I whisper as I bob my head from the door way. The whole room's walls are made of logs and logs of wood, even the ceiling. Inside was a small bed in the middle of the room enough to fit two people just right. There is also a wooden table and a chair on the side, just right in front of the fire place that was already showing off orange and yellow dancing flames.

The whole aura of the room gives makes me not do anything besides drink a mug if hot chocolate in front of the fire place. The light that the lamp was giving was already pretty faint and yellow, mixing with the light that the fire place gives off.