15.0

"Time's up!"

Our teacher announces, while I write the last word on my test paper. This is the first time that I don't feel confident about my answers. Getting home at midnight last night didn't help, and me being sleep deprived and on the verge of getting into a slumber while taking the exam is never a good thing.

I passed my test paper on the person in front of me, together with the other's behind me. As I look back, I see Yoongi carelessly sitting on his seat, just like he's bored to death and can't wait to get out of this room.

"How'd you do?" Yuri asks me, making me look at her. "I'm going to sleep when I get home."

"I did okay." I admit, sighing as I close my eyes. I'm just hoping that I can at least get 95% of it right, and i'll be happy. I usually aim for 98-100%, but because of what I felt while taking the exam, i'll be happy with getting 95% of it right.

"Okay?" She asks, gasping. "What do you mean okay?"

"I don't know, I feel like I didn't give it my best even though I did."

"If you think that you did your best, then that's enough."

"Hah." I laughed. "I wish my parents would say the same."

"Alright, class. Thank you for your papers." The teacher takes our attention. "For people who are taking the entrance exams tomorrow, please study hard! You're all dismissed."

Everyone takes all their stuff from the front of the room and leaves right away.  I could see how excited they are to go home, just like me.

I bent downwards to take my small body bag from the floor, together with the reviewer I made from last night. As I stand back up, Yoongi is standing right beside me.

"Can we talk?" He asks in a shy tone, not making eye contact with me.

"Um," I say, looking back at Yuri who's smirking at me. "Ye-yeah, sure."

I take my stuff and follow him outside of the classroom to the corridors. We walk past the hallways until we reached the dead end of a small corner. No one's here except us. Except Yoongi, myself and a cold hard wall.

"Look, last night..." he starts, murmuring to himself.

"It's fine, it's whatever." I say as I shrug. "I forgive you."

"I know you do. You should have. You were the one standing there like an idiot."

"Excuse me?" I scoff. "I wasn't the one who splashed coffee into my school uniform."

"Whatever. But my point is," he looks at me. "Please don't tell anyone."

"That you have a job as a mascot?" I ask, a little sarcasm on my tone.

"Yes." He says. "I just don't want people finding out."

"Why not? It just means you're independent and you're hardworking in my opinion. That's not something to be embarrassed about."

"I don't care about your opinion. Respect mine because it's my life."

I stopped responding. He's right, it's his life and I shouldn't meddle with his own business. It's not that i'm planning to tell anyone, but I just didn't like the way he speaks to me. He's asking me to keep his secret. He should be way more nicer in able for that to work.