19.0

"Let's go film tonight."

Yoongi suggested out of nowhere while we're walking out of the classroom. It's lunchtime, and as I held two lunch boxes with my hands, the more I feel baffled at how I can give it to him.

It's Monday, two days after the fieldtrip with him. I didn't have a chance to text him through out the weekend no matter how much I wanted because I lost my phone.

For those two days, I really wanted to talk to him. To go see him.

And since that we're going to have lunch at school together as we eat the food I prepared, I feel like i'm in cloud nine.

"But I have night school." I tell him just in time to reach the school cafeteria.

"Oh." was all he said, nodding to himself. "It's okay."

"No," I quickly said. "I'm... I-I think i'm going to skip it tonight anyway."

"Cool." he says, as he sits for a second in one of the chairs. His eyes gaze at the lunchbox that I set on the table, two containers stacked into one. "What is that?"

"Lunchbox." I say, taking one of the lunchbox and putting it in front of him as I sat at the chair. "I-I made one for you too."

"Oh." He says, taking the lid off of the container. He stares at it for a moment, taking the chopstick from the back of the lid. But he didn't touch it. He didn't even poke it with his chopstick.

Could it be that he doesn't like? I did put a bit of variety of meats and vegetables on this one compared to the one I brought in the field trip, but what if he doesn't eat any of this?

I shouldn't went over board, I should have just made the same lunch box I made before.

"Don't you like it?" I aak, my brows furrowing. "I would text you and ask you what you want to eat but I lost my phone and-"

He quickly takes a slice of lettuce and meat and shove it in his mouth. He chews as he stares at me.

"No, this is good." He simply says. "And your phone, I found it in my pocket when I got home. It's in my bag, i'd get it later for you."

"Pocket?" I ask, confused. "How can it be on your pocket?"

"You're just as confused as I am." He says, continuously eating heartily. "Stop staring at me and eat. Aren't you hungry?"

"Y-yeah." I smile and start to eat.

Oh but Yoongi, i'm already full just by watching you eat.

*

"So what should we shoot today?"

Yoongi asks as we stroll to the park. We shot a lot of scenes in here, maybe a bit too much that we probably won'y use some of it in the actual film.

"I don't really know," I admit. "I don't even know if we're following the story line anymore."

I take out the camera and start shooting the sunset in the lake. It was bright and warm, the colors yellow, orange and red combining into a single color that radiates into the whole park.

"I'm the main character, film me." Yoongi holds the camera and shifts it into him, his face occupying the lens. I laughed and pulled back a bit, allowing it to focus on his face.

"Such a beautiful view." I giggle as I jokingly say.

He shrugs with a smile. "Of course."

Our whole film session was nothing but randomness. If we thought of something cool, we'd do it and film it by ourselves. If we saw something cool, we'd film it.