50

One of the best feelings I ever had was when I first had a chance to be in an airplane. My parents brought me to America before, only once, for a two day vacation. It was before they became so serious with their jobs, back when they gave all of their attention to me.

When the plane started to fly up into the sky, I remember staring out in the window, feeling like i'm flying in awe. Everything looked so magical and appealing to me. The houses started going smaller and smaller, until I saw the whole city, then the whole island, and after that, the clouds.

It's one of the moments that i'll never forget in my life.

And now while i'm in a gondola beside my first boyfriend that I have ever had who I love so much, it proves me that the world is full of wondrous things that has yet to come.

"What are you thinking?" Yoongi asks as I place my palm against the window. The mountains are covered with snow, and as we go higher and higher, the the snow gets heavier.

"I'm just happy," I admitted as I smiled to myself, looking at how peaceful the scenery is. "To be with you, right here, right now."

"You're so cheesy." He smiles as he looked to where I was looking.

"But you still love me." I teased, looking at him. He leans his back into the rail, just in time when the door opens as we reach the top.

"I do yet I don't know why." He says as he carries our snow boards out, walking away from. "Better hurry up or i'll leave you."

"Fine, fine!" I hurriedly say with a laugh.

Do anything, but please don't leave me.

*

"That was fun!" I exclaimed as Yoongi and I both rolled into the snow in the ground.

We just finished snow boarding from the smallest bump possible and it was more fun than what I have expected it to be. It was quite dangerous in a way, but when Yoongi's holding my hand as we both glide down to the snow, everything's perfect.

"What do you want to do next?" He asks, giving me a hand to stand up. I take his hand then he pulls me up, almost too strongly that I bumped into him.

"Sorry," I say nervously. "Um, skating?"

"Alright." He replies.

When we reached the skating grounds, there was barely anyone in there. There was a group of girls playing around, and as I looked at the side gate, Yuri and her friend is about to enter the ice rink, arm in arm.

Huh, I guess she's been keeping secrets from me eh?

"Do you want to join Yuri?" Yoongi asks, putting his skating shoes. I continue to watch Yuri and her friend as they start to skate around and around, chasing each other with smiles in their faces.

"No," I shake my head. "And besides, I want to spend my time with you."

"Wear your shoes then." He commands as he stood up, carefully stepping onto the mat. "I'm not really good at this."

"Don't worry, i'll teach you!" I say enthusiastically as I wear the shoes.

After a few moments, I lead Yoongi into the rink, my gloved hand holding his. I didn't like it one bit. I didn't like the fact that there is something separating our hands. I know that we need it to make sure we don't get cold but... it felt like there's a wall between us.

Oh come on, Eunji. Get a grip.

As we enter the rink, Yoongi was holding into the side railings as we go around the rink. I used to skate when I was a kid, and it was forced for us to learn it back in middle school. Yoongi manages to drag himself around, his feet just sliding across the ice.

"Hold my hand." I say to him, skating my way in front of him.

"Get out of my way." He mutters, frustration building up in his eye.

"Yoongi." I say solidly. "Hold both of my hands."

He looks at me and gulps before holding both of my hand.

"Good." I smile. "Now relax and let your feet do its own thing."

I grin as I slowly take him to the middle of the rink, his feet continuing to slide across the ice.

"Whoa, whoa." He says nervously, loosing his balance.

"Lift your feet up and pretend to walk, don't just let them slide. You're going to split!"

And before I know it, we were on the middle, far away from his safe place which are the rails. I begin to drag him in circles, slowly at first. He stumbles and almost trips, but he still continued to follow me in circles, our hands glued together.

"You're getting the hang of it." I laughed as I go faster and faster, making worried Yoongi into Yoongi who seemed to be actually having fun, now that he can keep up with the way we were moving.

"Slow down!" He laughs, but I kept on continuing the pace, and before I know it, we were laughing our asses off as me both tumble down into the cold ground.

"Stupid, I told you to slow down!" He whines as he scolds me. He tries to stand back up but ends up slipping back down, knocking me in my stomach with his head.

I continue to laugh. "You're the stupid one who can't even stand up!"

"Oh, is that so?" He smiles, crawling up to me.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask pulling my head away as he manages to slide closer to me.

His breath visible, his eyes an inch apart from me, his lips drawing me in, he whispers, "Stupid."

And he begins to take my breath away as his lips landed in mine, right in the middle of the rink, not caring about what everyone is thinking.

"I love you." I mumble against his lips.