44.0

He took me into his room.

Just me and him.

In his room.

His room is not what I have remembered it to look like though.

It wasn't full of broken bottles where it's hard to see an empty space without a glass shard in it. It wasn't empty, it wasn't gloomy. It didn't smell like alcohol, either.

The first thing I saw was his bed with white comforters on top of it, and two dark blue fluffy pillows just leaning against his wooden head board. It looked too big for him to sleep alone in it, but it did look very comfortable and welcoming.

"This is what I wanted to show you."

I followed Yoongi with my gaze as he opens another room beside a small television, which I thought was a bathroom first. But as he pushed the door open, I was wrong. It was a small room, just enough for a desk and a chair to fit into.

In his desk was a small table piano on the side, a computer with a keyboard and a mouse, while on the other side of the desk was a small microphone with huge headphones placed around it.

A black leather chair with an arm rests was placed in front of the desk, almost touching the door that Yoongi had opened. It's like this small room was a studio.

No, no. It is his studio.

"Wow." was all I could say.

I roamed my eyes around the tiny room and realized something placed on the ground, just under his desk. It was a red box, a familiar red box with gold and silver ribbons.

It was my present for him. He kept it.

"The gift." I whispered as he lean down to lift it carefully in his hands.

"Open it with me." He says as he goes out of the studio and into his bed room. He sat on the bed and pat the empty space beside him, gesturing me to sit. I walk closer and sat down slowly, my eyes lurking at the present.

He begins to untie the bow slowly. He glances at me from time to time as he start to tear the paper, enough for the box to show through. He closes his eyes with a huge smile on his face as he saw the logo of the brand.

Once it was completely unwrapped, he looks at me with a grin as he lifts up the top cover of the box, exposing the brand new machine. It looked just like the one he got from the field trip. Everything looked the same.

"Thank you," he says as he wraps his arm around my back, pulling me closer to him to hug me. I hugged him back and smile to myself. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I say as he pulls back.

He excitedly takes it off the box, untying the cords in all the right places. He looked like an architect as he tried to set it up, plugging wires from here to there, turning on quite a few knobs. It was pleasant to watch.

After it was all set up and ready to be connected to his studio, he takes a deep breath again. His smile never left his face. I've never seen him like this before. He's in a good mood, of course, but... knowing that he's happy makes me happy.

"Ah, seriously." He says again, hugging me close to him once more. My face landing on his shoulder, just right next to his neck. He smelled like soap and mint mixed together. It was so pleasant that i'd want to make his scent into a perfume and bring it all day with me. "Thank you so much."

"I'm happy as long as you are." I whispered as I closed my eyes, wrapping my arms back around him. His hug tightened after I spoke, making me smile like an idiot.