64.0

The graduation ceremony happened.

It was just like I remember back in elementary school. Everyone is in their uniforms, saying goodbye to their friends, shedding tears and hugging with each other.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Yuri wailed. "Keep on texting me, okay? We'll hang out all the time and in college, we'll be roommates and-"

"Calm down, Yuri." I smiled as I sobbed. "I'll always keep in touch. You're the sister that I never had and it's going to stay that way."

She pulls into a tight hug, but as her boyfriend, Jiho, approached, I couldn't help but let go of her.

"Go." I whisper. "Your knight in shining armor is here."

She pulls back and holds my hand as she walks away, finally letting go as her boyfriend gave her the warmest hug.

Hugs, hugs, hugs.

It's painful how I can't hug someone I wanted to hug the most.

I can see him through the crowd of people, wearing his usual school uniform just like that day when the teacher announced that I will be paired with him. It's crazy to think how a project like that has linked us so much in a way where I feel like I can't possibly be able to live properly anymore without him.

It's crazy how I happen to love someone who I never once thought of becoming a friend of mine.

Just because of a project.

"Let's go." My dad coldly says as he saw me staring at Yoongi with his parents.

He grips on my upper arm tightly and begin to drag me out of the hall, my mom following us. It's crazy how he can manage to smile at people we pass by, his grip loosening every time. But as soon as it was just the three of us again, his grip becomes even tighter.

"Eunji." A teacher calls me, making my dad withdraw his grip from my arms right away as she approaches us. She's the teacher who gave us the project. The teacher who gave me a chance to meet Yoongi and find out what it's really like.

It all happened because of her.

"We'll give you a minute." My dad whispers to me and then gives my teacher a smile, then walking ten feet away from us. I continue to watch them and I felt a sudden relief as I saw them talk to their friends who are parents from the graduation as well.

"The project that you and Yoongi handed in is my favorite project that I have ever received." She compliments me, making me stare at her in shock. For the whole semester, that is the kindest thing she has ever said to me or to anyone alone in our class.

"Thank you so much." I reply, my sight becoming to be blurry with the tears pooling in my eyes. "That means a lot to us."

She gives me a smile, a smile that meant a hundred words. A smile like she knew what was happening. A smile like she knew how I felt and how she understands me.

"What really is your dream?" She asks me.

What is my dream?

It had never occur to me that... I don't know what my dream is. I knew what I wanted to do, I knew what my passions are. But what really is my dream? What do I want to reach in able to be happy?

What is it?

"I don't know," I honestly replied with a shrug, patting my under eyes with my finger to get rid of the forming tears. "I... honestly don't."

"Well, I hope you reach that dream in the future." She says softly then proceeds to give me a motherly hug then whispers, "Whatever that is."

"I will try to." I promised her as she pulls back and giving me one final smile before she turns her back to me.