45.0

"You're what?!"

Yuri is freaking out. The christmas break is over and we're finally back in school again. Of course, Yuri and I went to school as early as possible just so we could chit chat about the things that happened over the break.

One of them being my relationship with Yoongi.

"I'm Yoongi's girlfriend." I say again, my cheeks flushing as I let out a smile. "I am his girlfriend."

"Oh my god." She gasps, her high pitched voice ringing through out the whole room. "But what did you do at his house?"

"We just talked and made music." I tell her, remembering that night. "It was already morning when he walked me back home."

"What?!" She gasps again, her voice the only thing I could here inside the empty classroom. No one's here yet besides Yuri and I.

"Calm down!" I exclaimed as I giggle. "But really, thank you for setting that up."

She puts her hands on her waist. "Hmp, and you didn't even tell me right away."

"I'm sorry, okay?" I pouted. "It's just... everything felt surreal. I couldn't believe it."

"So I guess you'd be going to the retreat as a couple, huh?" She asks with a smirk, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I... I don't know. I hope so."

She looks at me seriously before speaking again. "Does auntie and uncle know?"

"No," I paused. The smile that was present on my face faded away in an instant, an indescribable feeling making me shake a little. "But t-they'll know soon."

"Exactly." She nodded. "It's better that they find out from you rather than other people."

"Yoongi's parents..." I started, squeezing my legs together. "Don't know either."

"Oh my god, Eunji." She twirls around quickly while shaking her head. "This is going to be a huge problem."

"But do I have to think about that now?" I retorted, my voice louder than the usual. "We just started dating and I want to enjoy every single second of it. Can't I be happy for once?"

She sighs and sits down beside me. "I'm sorry, i'm just worried about what could happen to you."

"I know." I sighed, clinging my arm against hers. "But I like him so much, and right now, i'm happy. I've never been this happy before."

"I could tell." She smiles, looking at me. "You're blooming like a blossom lost in a garden."

"You should be a poet." We both cracked a laugh.

I'm happy right now and that's all that matters.

*

"So when are we going to finish that project?"

Yoongi asked after he takes a bite out of his steamed bun. The canteen sure does knows how not to keep students bored from what they serve.

"Why do you always ask me this?" I asked back, rolling my eyes at him. "Are you that eager to stop hanging out with me?"

"No," he shakes his head slightly, placing his bun down to the table. "People are starting to hand them in and we have a little over a month before graduation."

I sighed and nodded my head loosely. "I know, but I honestly think we're just... not interested about it anymore."

"Yeah." He says. "I was just waiting for you to say that."

"But I think it's too late for us to start a new project." I shrugged, taking his bun quickly then nibbles a little piece from it.

"Hey! That was mine." He whines, taking his bun away from me. "You said you weren't hungry."

"I wasn't but I am now." I shrugged mockingly.

He continue to eat as I watch him. It's nice to watch him eat, it's sort of relaxing. It gives me a great feeling that he used to skip meals just to save money, but now he's... he's eating well, he's feeling well. It's sort of fulfilling in my part.

"Eunji, the song." He murmurs, finishing his steamed bun. He crumples the wrapper and sets it aside the table.

"What about it?" I ask.

"What if we... we hand in the song as our project?" He looks at me, his eyes awaiting for my answer.

"That's a great idea!" I say, clapping my hands excitedly. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"Because you're stupid." He mutters under his breath.

"Hey, I heard that."

"I was hoping you would."

We laughed together.

Sigh, seeing him laugh is like seeing an art work. It's just so mesmerizing that you'd do anything to see it again.

"We should work on the lyrics tonight." He suggested.

"But... don't you have work?" I ask, but I regretted it as soon as he answered.

"I can't... work anymore. At least not when I need my shoulders to exert force." He says, looking away from me. "I resigned from the arcade too, and my boss from the pizza shop tells me to rest for a bit so..."

"I'm sorry." I whispered, lowering my head.

"Hey, stop. It's not your fault." He pauses and I look up. "Okay, partly, but the majority of it is my fault."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi." I look at him. "Just... really, i'm sorry."

"It's okay." He says as the bell rings. "But for now, let's work on the song."

"After school then?" I ask him hopefully, my eyes widening a little in awe. God, why does he look so handsome?

"Yeah, but can I attend the basketball practice first?" He asks as he stands up.

"What about your shoulder?"

"I'm just going to watch them." He says blankly. "Do you want to... come with me?"

Here it goes again. That feeling when I just want to melt, when I just feeling the blood rushing through my veins, my heart thumping against my chest. It's this feeling again that only Min Yoongi can make me feel.

"Yeah." I answered.

Always.