49.0

The night is getting deeper and deeper and it was finally time to get some sleep. Yuri and her friend are so quiet from the room beside us that no matter how thin the walls are, I couldn't hear a single sound.

"Stop eavesdropping." Yoongi says as he hops into the bed, his hair wet fresh from the shower. He wore a plain white t-shirt that is still sticking into his moist body, making it see through as well as a pair of plaid shorts.

I pulled away from the wall and sit back into the bed. "I just want to make sure she's okay."

"She'll be fine, you're not her mom." He says, bending his head down so that he could dry it off with a towel.

"Did you... really mean what you said earlier?" I ask as I look down on my fingers. I look at him from the corner of my eye, but he doesn't look back and continues what he's doing.

"Why would I say it if I don't mean it?" He says, shaking off his hair. The way his hair flips back and forth is an art by its own form. He looked like an actor who woos every single girl's heart by doing the simplest things.

"Because you'll feel bad if you didn't." I whisper as I lay my back down into the bed, almost at the same spot where he is sitting. "You really didn't have to say it back."

"Look." He says, tossing the now damp towel into the floor. He turns and looks down at me, his face glimmering by the light. "I love you, okay?"

He bends down and plants a kiss on my lips, and even though it was short and quick, I felt like everything is so right that even when it might be wrong, it still is right. He pulls back a bit, but still close enough for me to stare into his face. This face that I would never trade to anyone else's in the world. I lift up my arm and feel his cheek against my palm, and for the first time, I notice a small mole on his right cheek. It was too small to be noticed yet it looked perfect. It was like finding a piece of diamond after already finding a jewelry box full of gems.

I caress his mole with my thumb gently, making him blink twice as I do so. I smiled at how everything is going so well right now, but then it hit me.

How could I love someone this much but have to hide something from him?

The test papers.

Do I really love him if I can't be honest with him about something that I did for him? Is that what being in love actually is?

"What's wrong?" He says, his face becoming sharp and agile.

"I... the test..." I try to explain, but he already pulls back from me, making me sit back up.

"What about the test?" He asks as his eyes enlarges.

"I'm... I was so guilty when you were in the hospital on the day that we were taking test so I decided to put your name on my test paper instead of mine." I say as quickly as possible, not breathing. I pant slowly as I finish, sighing and gasping in nervousness.

"Why?" He asks, rubbing his forehead with his fingers as he closes his eyes. "Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Because I love you okay?!" I growl, covering my face with both of my hands. Streaks of tears start escaping my eyes, making me turn away from Yoongi so he wouldn't see how stupid I look.

"Eunji." He says as I feel a hand on my shoulders, rubbing my arm up and down. "You didn't have to do that."

"But I did!" I hissed, turning around to meet his look. "I put you in that hospital and it was my fault that you can't take the damn test."

"You are seriously the stupidest person I know." He shakes his head, but then he wraps his hand around my head, pulling me closer to him as he lay down on the bed with me.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you yesterday." I sniff as I bury my face into his chest, his smell consisting of soap and cologne entering my nostrils. "I want this day to be perfect."

"Thank you." He whispers, patting my hair with his palm, making me hug him back. "But you need to tell the teacher."

"What about you?" I ask, pulling back a little to look up at him.

"Hopefully i'd be excused since I was in the hospital." He replies. "But you, being the smart teacher's pet that you are, need that test."

He smiles at me, making me do nothing but bury my face back into him. What did I do to deserve someone like him? What did I do to be so lucky that someone like Yoongi love me?

I nod as I taste something salty on my lips. "Okay."

"Thank you, Eunji." He says as he kisses my hair, both of his arms wrapping around me.

"For what?" I ask.

"For loving me." he replies.

"Thank you too." I say, gazing into his eyes that seemed to be like the universe itself.

"For?"

"For letting me love you."

And once again, his lips found a way to stick into mine, making me feel nothing but pure ecstasy running in my veins. Soon, we drifted into sleep, with smiles on both of our faces as we wrap our arms around each other's body.