55.0

This week has been hell.

It's been exactly four days, ten hours, thirty two minutes and eleven seconds since I last saw Yoongi. A part of me wanted to die. It felt like he is my gasoline and i'm the car, and without him, i'm useless.

He never went to school. For every single morning, I will always look forward to seeing him at school. But every time, I would always end up disappointed. Every single text messages and calls that I gave him are never returned. Their house is always empty, and even his brother's car is not there.

Has he completely left me behind? Did he leave me without even saying good bye? Is this how it all ends?

Everyone is talking about it at school. Some says he moved to a different town. Some says he got into trouble and went into rehab. No one knows what exactly had happen to him.

The fact that it also has been four days since my parents forbid me to go anywhere except school and the super market to shop for groceries is not helping. My mom and dad walk around the house and act like i'm an air.

I looked at the mirror as I wash my hands. My puffy eyes are swollen and bloodshot, big black bags forming under them. My lips looked like a blank sheet of paper, dry and white. My cheeks has sunken in, almost way too much.

Why am I making myself suffer like this? Why do I have punish myself? Why can't I feel anything else but pain and regret?

Why?

A tear drop falls from my cheek as I realized the answer.

Because Yoongi is gone and I don't know if I will ever see him again.

*

"Eunji?"

A hand gently stopped me from walking as I enter the super market. The person was leaving the market as he grabs my by my shoulder. My groggy vision did not let me recognize the person at first. But as I squinted my eyes and stare, my body felt instantly recharged.

I felt hope rushing inside of me.

"It's you." I whispered, my hands crawling at his arms by themselves. "I-you, it's you, it's you."

"Come here." He drags me to the side of the automatic operated doors, away from the door way. Seeing someone who is familiar gave me a bit of hope. But he is not just someone.

He is Yoongi's brother.

"Where is Yoongi? How is he? Where is he? Is he okay? Is he eating well? Is h-" questions started to rush from my mouth like there will be no tomorrow. But indeed, there might be no tomorrow. I need to know everything about Yoongi as much as I can.

"Calm down." He shushes me, looking around to make sure no one's looking at us. "He's not in the best condition. You need to see him, he's been ve-"

"What do you mean?" I cut him off, desperation lingering in my eyes.

"He's been-" his phone suddenly rings, his eyes enlarging in terror. With shaking hands, he reaches for his phone and answers the calls.

"Yes... okay... o-of course... bye." He presses the button and holds his phone firmly with his hand as he looks at me with a worried face.

"Who is that?" I ask as I begin to gradually punch him on his chest. "Is that Yoongi? Is he okay? Why didn't you let me talk to him? I want to-"

"Listen." He says calmly, gripping both of my wrists to stop me. His eyes finally meeting mine makes me realize what i've been doing. The anger finally builds down. "My parents and I are leaving tomorrow night. That's your only chance to talk to him before they-"

"Before they what?" I ask, jerking my wrists away from him as I demanded an answer.

He clicks his tongue as he stalls and says, "Just be there. Please."

He speed walks out of the super market, leaving me with millions of unanswered questions.

But those unanswered questions are no longer going to be unanswered tomorrow.

Tomorrow when I can finally meet him again.

*

Yuri.
sent @ 5:47 pm

I'm sorry I didn't attend
the night school.
sent @ 5:47 pm

But if my parents ask you,
please cover for me.
sent @ 5:47 pm

If I didn't make it until 10 pm,
please tell them that I am
at your place.
sent @ 5:48 pm

Thank you.
sent @ 5:48 pm

Yuri ^-^
Eunji? What are you doing?
sent @ 8:19 pm

Yuri ^-^
Where are you?
sent @ 8:20 pm

Yuri ^-^
Please let me know
that you're okay.
sent @ 8:20 pm

Yuri ^-^
But okay, I will.
sent @ 8:21 pm

Yuri ^-^
Just promise me that
you'll take care of yourself.
sent @ 8:22 pm