62.0

After our trip together, everything started to drastically change once we got back in Daegu.

A part of me knew that something is about to change, but I didn't know that it was going to be that huge.

It started when I told my parents that I was having lunch with a friend I made in Busan just so I could watch Yoongi audition to this company. It wasn't a well known company at all, and in fact, I have never heard of it in my life before. I knew some of the most popular producers my country has right now, and none of them are from this company at all.

BigHit Entertainment.

I begin to wonder if he was getting scammed or trying to get his hopes up, but the fact that he tried his best to try to fit in with the norm just made me want to support him. For the first time since I met him, he wore a green polo shirt with thin stripes of white, and a pair of jeans like a normal high school kid. He probably borrowed that from his big brother.

But what intrigued me the most is how he styled his hair so much that it looked like he used buckets of gel to achieve that sharp point on top of his head, just like when he participated in that rap contest. It literally looked like a black volcano, but he still looked charming to me. Maybe that's his concept that he's trying to build for himself whenever he's performing in front of an audience.

As I stand from the side, I watch him nervously perform in front of people, a camera zooming in and out as he continue to perform. They all watched him intently, watching his every move, his body language, and generally the way he performs.

I can sense how nervous he was, but he did a great job not to show it that much. He looked the same as when I first saw him rap in front of me, if not, even better.

He really wants this.

The people had gathered around and whispered to each other as he finished. We managed to exchange looks, mine trying to be as encouraging at it could be, but when they asked me to leave the room and keep him inside, I knew that something was not right.

I can still remember how disappointed he looked as he got out from those door, but something inside me sensed that he wasn't sad at all. I was right, but wrong at the same time. Because he wasn't just disappointed, he was embarrassed as well.

"They made me dance." He said, sighing in disbelief as he bit his his lip, his eyes closing as he turns around from me.

"What? Why would they want you to dance?" I asked, walking around to face him.

"They don't need a producer," he answered bluntly. "They want an idol to create a group."

That conversation we had from the hot tub days ago had played in my mind like it was a movie. I didn't know that it was actually going to happen. I didn't know that someone would be interested to take him and mold him into a superstar. I didn't know that it could actually happen, although I could see the possibility.

"I know," he said, seeing my shocked expression. "It would be disrespectful if I didn't try to dance, so I did. And you know what they said?"

"What?" I asked, but ended up regretting it.

"That's alright, we will train you until you are ready." He said mockingly, chuckling harshly to himself.

But they do have a point. Aren't all the idols get proper amount of training before they debut? And that's what I told him anyways. I know that with proper training, he could be good. He's already great with making music and expressing it by rapping, that gives him two steps ahead than other people who wishes to be an idol without any talents at all.