34.0

With all the preparations for the test coming up, I need a bit of distraction. Not really a distraction, but something that can make me loosen up and not lose my mind over calculus and physics.

And what better something can there be other than spending time with Yoongi.

"I don't want to act that much today."

Yoongi and I decided to shoot for our project today after school. He didn't have to go to work after around 7 so that leaves us an hour or two to spare.

It surprised me when he suggested that we should film by the arcade this time, showing how the characters are now slowly progressing as very good close friends. I liked the fact that he's telling me ideas now whereas before, every idea is coming out of my own mind.

It's my second time going inside this arcade, but my first time to actually play and do things people do inside an arcade.

And as a bonus, i'm with him.

"Okay, but stand there." I say to him, gesturing him to move closer to the basketball hoop machines. "Alright, just play some hoops and i'll record it."

He nodded. He bent down to push in two coins into the slot, then the machine started to function. The balls slid down to him, and the timer started.

I turned on the video camera and aimed it at him, starting to record him. I watch him move his arms and hands, shooting accurately at the ring. He tip toes every time he shoots, bouncing up and down a little after each ball. Most of the time, it went in, which is no surprise to me really. He

The machine shut off without any warning, the word game over flashes back and forth into the small screen at the top. I pressed the stop button.

"Did I look cool?" He asks, posing jokingly at the camera. He formed a check with his thumb and fore finger, putting it under his chin.

"Oh, totally." I say, nodding at him. I walked to him and show him the clip. "You always look cool."

I watched the clip with him, but when I looked at him, he wasn't looking at the tiny screen of the video camera. He was looking at me.

"What?" I say, my eyes enlarging a bit.

"Nothing," he says, looking back at the screen. "I think the both of us should play a game or something."

"We should!" I said enthusiastically. Darn, I could tell that he's in a good mood today. He's paying attention, he's letting his opinions be heard rather than just sitting in silence.

I love this type of him.

But then again, I love every single type of Yoongi. Good or bad.

"Here, give me that." He says, sliding the safety handle of the video camera from my fingers. He takes it and walks to the corner of the arcade room, where a claw machine is. He tip toes and carefully sets is at the edge of the top, then steps backwards to me.

"Let's play this." He says, tapping the air hockey right next to the basketball machine.

"Ha, i'm very good at this." I say, forming my hand into a ball as I threw it in the air. "You ready to lose?"

I bend down and put in three coins at the slot, making the board produce starting noises. Yoongi walks to the opposite side, his hand reaching for the green paddle. I reach for the red one, and the puck came out of the slot just in front of my knees.

"Let's do it." Yoongi says, smiling as he squats in front of the table. "Throw it, loser."

"It's on." I said, smirking at him. I set the puck in the middle, and struck it so hard that it bounced into the edges of the table. Yoongi tried to hit it, but it was going to fast that he couldn't.