52.0

There was no one inside the house when Yoongi and I got in. It didn't bother him at all. It looked like he didn't even care where they might be or when they're going to come back.

The lump that was in my throat soon faded away. Because I wasn't ready at all. I wasn't ready to face his family and tell them

'Hey, I know you you told me to stay away from your son but now he's my boyfriend and I love him very much.'

Since his parents were not here, he decided to just work on the song and finish it by tonight. We're both still tired from the ride home, and my parents thought that i'm still at the retreat. But I guess what they don't know can't hurt them.

I was left alone in his room as he went ahead and take a shower. It was a tiring ride and I don't want to do anything else besides to lay down in this comfortable bed of his. I curled up in a ball and face the wall as I closed my eyes, waiting patiently for him to come back.

The sooner we finish the song, the sooner we're done.

"Eunji-ah." He calls for me. "Come here."

I turn to my side and open my eyes. He's already sitting at his desk, an open notebook and few pens scattered on it. The table lamp is also turned on. But what caught my eye is he's already wearing pajamas. A plaid pajamas that looked nothing but gorgeous on him, and even though he just got out of the shower, his eyes remained to look tired and sleepy.

I crawl out of bed and pulled the chair from his studio and drag it to the desk. I place it across from him, mesmerized by how someone who's wearing clothes they wear to sleep look so handsome.

He ruffles his hair and scratches his nose as he reach for the black pen. I could stare at him all day. He can keep doing what he's doing and I will not get bored of watching him.

 He can keep doing what he's doing and I will not get bored of watching him

"Let's start." He says, shaking his head as his hair sways almost like in a bouncy way. His hair looked soft and luscious, but when he pouted in a cute way, I couldn't help myself but stare at his lips.

He started to work on the song, arranging the lyrics we wrote into place. I can't help but watch him. I don't want to do anything but watch him. It's like i'm in a spell and there's no way out.

"Done." He says, much quicker than I expected. "But if you don't like it, we can change it up."

I watched his lips move as he speaks. Every single movement looked marvelous. His lips looked much red than ever before. It also looked plumper and fuller. It looked even more perfect than it already was, and it's drawing me in to come closer and feel it on my lips.