Preview

"And this is where you will be working, in the medical tent." The man said, his voice becoming more and more boring, "Bet you didn't think you would be working here when you were a kid!" He laughed, I laughed.

"You have no idea." I told him, a loud roar sounded from off in the distance, "At least there's good security." I joked, he laughed to.

The door opened suddenly to a group of people carrying in an injured man who looked about my age, "Looks like this is your first patient Healer Tonks." The man said, "May I introduce Charlie Weasley, I believe the two of you attended school together?"

I looked over to the boy who lay unconscious, a large cut across his chest. His shirt ripped and his chest covered in blood, "It doesn't really matter at this point whether we went to school together or not... I'm just here to heal." I told him with a laugh, the other men surrounding Charlie laughed.

"Looks like she will fit right in, don't you think Kent?" One asked the man who gave me the grand tour, "Welcome to Romania Healer Tonks, I hope you don't mind the smell of smoke and to occasional fire."

A smile spread across my face as I looked at them, "Well it will be interesting, and please... call me Indigo."

"Sure thing Indy." Another said, and once again a smile spread across my face.

"Indy?" I laughed, "I like it." I turned back to the man who still lay bleeding, "Now if you don't mind, I have lives to save."

A man patted me on the back, "Good luck Indy." 

"Your gonna need it." Another laughed, 

The last man stepped forward, "And you might want to remember this ones name. You will be seeing a lot of him."

As they left the tent I turned back to Charlie, "Well, well, well... It seems you are a lot of work Charlie Weasley, now lets get you all fixed up before that scars."