Chapter One

Eight years later I sat on the front step of the home of my aunt and uncle

Eight years later I sat on the front step of the home of my aunt and uncle. Gavin officially changed my last name from Lestrange to Tonks I had never felt more apart of their family.

"You nervous?" Tonks asked me, she jumped clumsily down next to me, "I mean, Romania's so far... And you won't know anyone..."

I laughed, "And I no longer will just be seen as Bellatrix Lestrange's daughter, and for all but you that seems to be a bad thing. Either I am horrible like her, or I am a blood traitor."

Tonks shoved me, "Is that really why your leaving me?" She asked, "I mean, who even am I without you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Nymphadora Tonks, the next best auror." I told her, "Pretty soon that is the only name I will ever see in the daily prophet."

"More like Healer Indigo Tonks, the best healer in Romania... Maybe even the world." She laughed, the front door to the house opened and out stepped my aunt.

She shock her head at the two of us, "Enough goofing about girls, dinners almost ready, and you need to make sure you have everything packed Indigo."

I smiled and nodded, "Thanks aunt Andy, for everything."

She shock her head at me, "Nonsense, your family. Now come on, it's chilly out here and our food is warm inside."

I laughed and nodded, both me and Tonks rose from the steps and followed her into the house know both of our lives were about to change forever.

Tomorrow truly was the first day of the rest of our lives.

~~~

"And your sure you've got everything?" My aunt fretted, I smiled and gave her a big hug.

"Yes aunt Dromeda." I assured her, she smiled.

Andromeda lifted her hand up and pushed a strand of black hair out of my face, "Be sure to write, I want to hear all about Romania and all about the dragons." She told me, I snorted

"I won't even be working with the dragons." I told her, "My job is in the healing tent healing those who do work with the dragons."

Uncle Ted laughed, "Well take pictures of you ever do get the chance to see a dragon. I would love to tell my mates at work that one of my girls got to see them."

I blushed, "Okay uncle Ted."

Tonks suddenly pulled me into a very tight hug, "Why do you have to go so far away! Why not St. Mungo's!" She sobbed, "I will miss you so bloody much!"

I gave her a tight hug in return, "Not nearly as much as I will miss you! And I promise to write all the time and visit on holidays, okay?"

"It won't be the same." She grumbled,

I laughed and shock my head, "You will be so busy with training you won't even know I'm away." I told her, "And remember I want to hear all about it okay? Every single little detail."