Chapter Eighteen

"Pregnant?" Tonks said in shock, "You're pregnant?"

I nodded, lowering a hand to my stomach. I myself was still in shock over the news... I couldn't imagine myself as a mother. I couldn't imagine bringing a kid into this world... But it seemed now I had no choice.

I had learned of my pregnancy only hours before Harry arrived back having won the tournament, clinging to Cedric Diggory's dead body and claiming that You-know-who had returned. The world turned crazy in that moment and all I could think of was the sheer panic that my mother wouldn't be in Azkaban much longer. She and all the others would be freed.

"Are you okay?" Tonks asked grabbing onto my arm lightly, "I know this is all a lot..."

I sat up very suddenly knocking Tonks' hand off of my arm, "I need to go home... I need to talk with Charlie and we promised Dumbledore that we would recruit foreign witches and wizards...."

Tonks' face dropped, "But you only just got here..." She said softly, "Who knows when I will see you again..."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, hugging her tightly. "I will be back as soon as there is a head quarters." I told her, "I don't care what other people will think... I am fighting for the right side of the war. I am fighting to stop all the evil so my kid won't ever end up having a childhood like mine."

Tonks released me before I let go of her and brushed my dark indigo hair away from my face, "You be careful Indy." She said softly, "You're not just you anymore... There are two people you need to take care of."

I smiled, "And I think it's time I tell the father, don't you?"

***

I arrived back to the sanctuary late that night, and luckily I was alone his time as once again I threw up as soon as my feet touched the ground. Once again I whipped my mouth and then swished my wand cleaning up my mess. Having recovered I made my way up the hill and towards the home of both Charlie and me.

Just as I reached the top of the hill the door to our house flew open and Charlie came running out with a letter in his hand. As soon as he same me he pulled me close into his arms, "Thank god you are okay... Mum, she just wrote and told me..."

"I'm pregnant," I said interrupting him, he went silent and looked down to my stomach and then back up to my face.

He remained silent for another moment before he sucked in a deep breath, "I'm going to be a dad?"

I nodded my head very quickly trying my hardest not to allow tears to fall from my eyes, and just as I was about to speak again he pulled me tight into his arms and places a strong kiss on my lips.