3.

CAMILA
Lauren didn't come out of her room after that. She stayed in there all night.

Her Dad brought her dinner up and I could hear some mumbles from the conversation they were having. She always had her door closed, it was never opened.

Me and Sofia stopped packing at around 4 and headed downstairs to make ourselves more comfortable around the house.

We all ate dinner together (minus Lauren) then we all went to our rooms to get some much needed rest.

It wasn't that late, it was only 10 but I was so tired after today. I was tired but I knew I wasn't going sleep anytime soon. My body was exhausted but my eyes wouldn't let me fall asleep.

I thought about Dad and wondered what he was doing by himself, how he felt that we had all left him. I shouldn't care really because it's his own fault but he's still my Dad. What if us leaving makes him worse? Again, that would be his fault. I'm glad we're here and away from him, I didn't want Sofia around that anymore and I know Mum didn't either so I'm glad we're here even if one half of the people who live here doesn't want us here.

Sad. She's so sad. Mum didn't tell me about her, I mean yeah she told me that Michael had a daughter and that she's never met her but she didn't tell me she was like this, then again she probably didn't know.
I hope we're happier here.
________________

LAUREN
Peace and quiet. I'm sat in the kitchen eating breakfast in peace and quiet. I knew they'd wake up soon and disrupt that. They'd expect me to talk to them as well. God why did I agree to this.

"Morning" I glanced up at the voice. It was the older daughter, I can't remember her name.
I nodded my head hoping she would accept that as an answer. She did.

She put the kettle on and opened the fridge like she'd been here forever psst. Who does she think she is? She stares intently at the contents until she grabs the bacon and eggs. She turns around and looks at me, I then realise I'm staring so quickly look away.

"I was going to make everyone breakfast, to say thanks for having us but I guess you've already had yours" she seemed disappointed.

"Hmm" I know I was being blunt but I couldn't help it.

"Right" she dragged out softly. She looked around and then looked back at me."Can you tell me where the pans are?"

I pointed to the cupboard on the right to the fridge.

"Thanks"

She rummaged around and started making the breakfast. I should've left but I didn't. I just watched her as she made the food. I don't know why. I just did. She didn't seem to mind.
She looked like she knew what she was doing, like she timed everything perfectly and made everything at the right moment. She finished the two sandwiches and then turned everything off.

I looked at her confused.

"I'm going to give it to your Dad and my Mum first, I don't know when they'll get out of bed so I'm gonna go and give it to them" she answered my question that I didn't even ask.

I nodded slowly and watched her walk upstairs. A few minutes later she was back with free hands. She smiled at me again and I didn't react again.

She turned everything back on and started making, I was guessing, hers and her sister's food.
I was still watching her. I still don't even know why I didn't just get up and go back to my room. Did I look like a creep?

She leaned over the pan to grab a fork that was on the side and she quickly pulled her arm back and flinched, grabbing her wrist with her hand in pain.

I jumped up worried and went to the sink to pour some cold water on a tissue as quickly as I could. I walked over to her staring at me. 

I took hold of her right arm and tried to remove her other hand gently. She let me and I put the tissue there instead. I patted it down and removed it to see how bad it was. It wasn't that bad, but bad enough to sting for the moment. I don't think it'd leave that much of a scar.

I patted the tissue back down and got her free hand that I removed to replace mine.

I then went over to both pans and flipped the bacon and eggs over.

I stayed there because I knew she was the one watching me now. I waited until the food was cooked and then placed them on plates before putting them on the table just in time for the younger sibling to come downstairs.

"Mmmmm it smells so good Mila" the younger one says running into the kitchen.

I remember her name now, Camila. It suits her.

"Thanks Sof, I only made a little bit of it. Lauren made most of it" Camila states looking for some kind of a reaction from me.

"Oh, thanks Lauren" Sofia says before jumping on the high chair to dig into her food.

Camila comes towards me and I look at her confused.

"Erm," Camila starts "can I get to the fridge?"

I then realise I'm standing in front of it so I move out of the way. She opens it and gets some orange juice out to pour for her little sister and herself. She then sits next to her sister and I suddenly feel out of place. I should probably go upstairs.

I stepped forward making my way upstairs until I heard a loud gasp. I looked at Sofia waiting for the explanation for her reaction "What happened to your arm Mila?"

I looked at her arm again and could see it was more visible.

"I just burnt it making the food, don't worry" the older one replies squeezing her sister's cheeks.

Sofia laughed a cute laugh and I almost, just ALMOST smiled.

"So Lauren" Oh for fucks sake, don't talk to me and start a conversation please. "How old are you?" Sofia asks sweetly.

"17" I answer

"That's Mila's age too!" She almost screamed in excitement.

Don't smile Lauren, don't let them in.

I nodded in acknowledgement and headed for the stairs. I know I was being rude but I honestly didn't care.