21.

CAMILA

Yeah leave me to it Lauren. I can finish this tent before you finish yours. She thinks she knows everything which is fucking annoying, fair enough she knew which way to turn the first piece but she's too cocky. 

I looked at the picture of the tent on the worn out packaging and realised I had to attached the wire through now. I did as I thought and one side of it looked completed. I was smiling like an idiot at the fact I got it half standing. I looked over to Lauren and she was still trying to find the right pole to put in. I had to stop myself from laughing at her. 

I attached a small piece to the other side and tried to attached all the pieces as best I could but when I thought it was time to put the wire through, it wasn't working. Something was missing, it wasn't stable enough to stand up. Maybe I had put all the pieces in the wrong place? 

I took them apart and redid them and different way but it still wouldn't hold. 

"Having trouble there cocky?" 

I looked up to see that Lauren had finished her tent. "Me? Cocky?" I questioned standing up. "You're the one that thinks you know everything and when you don't you get annoyed like it was somehow not your fault." 

She smirked at me "Yet I'm the one who finished their tent" 

I rolled my eyes "Shut up" I turned back to my tent and took all the parts of again trying but failing to stand the tent up correctly. 

I threw the pieces down in frustration "Fuck sake" I groaned. 

"Woah" Lauren popped up again

"Shut up and just help me" I gave up. I couldn't be asked for this game anymore. 

Her arm was behind her back and she showed me what she was hiding. It was a small pole. I looked up at her smirking like a little bitch. 

My face grew hot in temper. She had the missing piece the whole fucking time? I've just spent half an hour trying to figure it out when she knew all along. He smirk faded when she saw I wasn't happy. 

I wanted to hit her. I walked closer to her but she stepped back. I walked faster and she stepped back until it became me running after her. We ran in circles as I tried to catch her. I slowed down as I couldn't catch my breath.

"You're a fucking bitch" I let out walking slowly around the tents. 

"Calm down, it was a joke" she walked trying to keep her distance

I stopped my movements "Really, because it seems like you just didn't want me to finish before you! I spent fucking ages trying to figure it out, I hate you" I wanted to cry and I didn't even know why. I was asking like a child 

"I'm sorry" she said

"Fuck off" I stormed off away from Lauren needing to be by myself. 

____________________

I returned to find my Mum, Michael and Sofia had returned. The tent I was making was up perfectly and all of our stuff was inside. 

"Where'd you go honey?" my mother asks

I looked at Lauren still angry with what she did "I was just exploring" 

"It's so big here isn't it." 

"Yeah, way bigger than I thought" 

I took a seat on the log making sure to keep some distance between Lauren. 

"You three girls are sharing a tent" Michael informed us.

Great. 

LAUREN

Maybe I slightly regret taking and hiding the piece from Camila. Now she's mad at me and I hate to admit it but I don't like it. If I was at home I could hide in my room and forget about it but I cant do that here. I can just feel her hating me. 

"You three girls are sharing a tent" My Dad says. 

What the fuck? Why. I never even thought about our sleeping arrangements. I should have realised there's only two tents. I should have realised that. Fuck. I won't be able to escape them now. 

Sofia isn't here at the moment, she's made some friends so shes playing with them, that leaves me, Camila, Sinu and my Dad. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't awkward.

"Which one is ours?" I asked wanting to escape. If I cant go to my room I guess the tent is the next best thing. 

"That one" He pointed at the one that I made. I nodded and crawled into it. It was a lot bigger than it looked. It could easily fit all three of us in there especially considering how small Sofia is. It could probably fit another person in here. 

I laid down on the pillows and closed my eyes. I wish I was at home. I feel like I'm trapped here. 

Flashback

I'm going to have a little sister. My Mum is having the baby right now and I'm so excited to meet her. Chris is excited too but I think he doesn't really understand. Its really late but I can't go sleep I just want to meet her. 

"Lauren, I told you your mother wont be home for a while, I know you're excited but do you want to meet your sister the first time tired?" My Aunt asked.

I shook my head frowning "I just want to see her now" 

"I know bud" she squeezed my cheeks "You will soon. Try and get some sleep" 

"Okay" I laid down in my bed thinking about my new sibling. I'm going to dress her up and play with her all the time. She'll be my best friend. I can't wait to meet her. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep. 

"LAUREN" Chris yelled waking me up. 

"Yeah" I covered my face with the sheets. 

"Wake up, we're going to see Mum" 

My eyes opened straight away and I jumped up "What, now?" 

"Yeah" he replied.

I got ready and got into my Aunts car. I held my brother's hand in the car as we drove to meet our new sister. I'm so excited. 

I let a tear roll down my face thinking about the first time I met Taylor. I don't really remember my first time meeting Chris because I was too little but I'll never forget meeting Taylor. I never loved anything so tiny in my whole life. 

I wiped my cheeks and tried to calm myself down. Don't show them you're hurting Lauren.