12.

LAUREN

I woke up to an empty bed, did everything that happened last night with Camila really happen or was it just a dream?

If it was a dream it was the most real dream I've ever had.

CAMILA

In the moment it felt right but going away and thinking about what we did was so wrong. I snuck out of her room in the early mornings not knowing what would happen between us.

When I returned to my room I couldn't get back to sleep I felt so much regret and guilt I didn't know what to do.

Right now I was in school and I hoped that it would take my mind of everything.

"You okay?" Shaun asks whilst we walk from English to Business

"Yeah I'm good, you?"

He nodded "Great, are you sure you're okay, you seem a bit off"

I glanced at him "I am fine, just a few things going on at the moment but I'll be fine"

"Well I'm here if you ever need to talk"

I smiled at the gesture "Clique much?" I punch him in his arm playfully

His mouth opened wide in fake shock "I'll remember that Mila"

I giggled as we entered our classroom. I sat down next to Sue and was grateful I had this lesson today, Sue never failed to make me laugh.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Hello" she half sang

"What's up" I asked.

"Not much, been bust working on my applications for college, you?"

"I haven't even started"

The teacher walked in then "Hello everyone, today you will be doing your own business plans with your partner, this will take up to 4 lessons to complete so try and work outside of lesson if you can. Make it as inventive as you can, you will be presenting them next week"

I looked at Sue and smiled, we could basically talk all lesson without getting told off for laughing now.

The lesson was better then I expected, I expected Sue to make me laugh but with us working together everything become so much more funnier. We decided to do a restaurant because I love to cook and I could make a small batch of our special dish in my food lesson. It was killing two birds with one stone. I was so excited.

I was dreading going back home, back to where Lauren is, back to where I'd have to face up to what we did. School has taken my mind of it yes but I've still been thinking about what happened and regret fills my stomach every time.

"Do you guys want to do something after school?" I ask "I really don't want to go home"

"Sure" Dinah replies and they all agree afterwards.

"We can go to mine?" Dinah asks

We all agree and I kind of wish I could sleep round so I didn't have to go home at all.

____________

We were all at Dinahs, we'd been there for a couple of hours now and we were talking about what we were going to do after school.

"I'm not really sure, I'd love to own my own restaurant and be the head chef but that's wishful" I told them "I'll probably go to college and learn a bit more about business and food and then get a traineeship somewhere"