34.

CAMILA

"Everyone meet outside after school okay?" Dinah told us at lunch

Great this was the day they were all coming to my house and they didn't even know I lived there. I don't even know what to do right now to be honest, I feel so guilty.

"You okay Ally?" Normani brought me out if my thoughts

I looked over to Ally and she did look a bit off, like something was on her mind.

"Yeah it's just-" Ally stopped and looked at me.

My heart stopped and for that moment I thought she knew, she knew about the secret, a secret that I was helping Lauren keep. Ally looked at Dinah and Normani afterwards too which eased my heart rate significantly.

"Go on" Normani encouraged

"You know I went shopping the day you guys went to the beach?"

We all nodded

"I saw Lauren and Mike"

"Lauren's dad" Dinah informed me. I nodded like I was receiving new information as Normani glanced at my reaction and looked back to Ally.

"And?" Dinah asked

She sighed and carried on "she definitely saw us, you know when you just know? Anyway she saw us and she basically ran out of the mall trying to avoid us."

Normani looked at me again and I looked back confused.

I know why Lauren would want to avoid Ally. If they saw each other, then the fact that I live with Lauren could have come up and she doesn't want that to be a thing people know. I don't know why but I know that she doesn't.

"Are you sure she saw you?" I asked trying to help Lauren (don't ask me why).

Ally shrugged her shoulders "I didn't see her look at me but the way she ran out of the mall made me think she didn't want to see me"

"She might have just been in a rush?" again don't ask me why I was trying to defend her.

Normani again looked at me and then back at Ally "she probably didn't see you, she just wanted to get out of there and go home"

"Maybe" Ally tried to understand our points

"We can just ask her later" Dinah stated.

"Yeah" I agreed unenthusiastically

We all went to class and I was contemplating telling Lauren the new information. Should I really tell her. She didn't tell me she was inviting them round, she just did it. Maybe I shouldn't give her the heads up. It's not like we're talking right now. It's not like we're on good terms. Why should I?