10.

CAMILA

It was Friday night, 8pm and we were all meeting to go to Texas at 6. Meaning we would have to wake up extra early. 

My phone buzzed indicating I had a message. I unlocked my phone and could see a group had been formed. Dinah made the chat and called it 'Texas Bitches'.

 Dinah: Everyone ready for tomorrow? 

I looked at the group chat and it included Ally, Dinah, Normani and a number I didn't have. I clicked on the number and it showed Lauren's picture. It was the back of her on the beach. You couldn't see her face, just her hair blowing in the wind. I saved her number and went back on the chat to reply, but someone beat me to it. 

Ally: Yeah I'm so excited! XD

Camila: I'm ready too, don't really want to wake up so early though D:

I don't know why but I felt kind of weird talking in a chat that included Lauren when we barely talk. 

Dinah: Same

Dinah: Normani, Ally- Lauren and Mila have their rooms sorted already so you guys are with me, okay?

I told Dinah that my Mum already got me a room, Lauren must've told her that her Dad got her one too, they'll find out that we're sharing when we get there though, surely? 

Normani: Fine by me 

Ally: Yeah same with me too

Normani: There are separate beds right? 

Dinah: LOL Idk, there might be a king and a single. Bagsy if there is I'm taking the single! 

Dinah: Hopefully there's three singles though!

Lauren: Shame! 

Lauren had contributed to the chat. She had actually written something. It didn't sound like her but at least she was trying. 

Dinah: Shut up you :P 

Lauren: No thanks, I think I'd prefer if I kept talking :D

Dinah: I might have to make you quiet then, I'm pretty handy with a knife 

Lauren: LOOOOOL, you can't even butter bread mate :') 

Normani: Hahaha Lauren's right. 

Lauren was so different messaging her friends. Was this the real her? She was so sarcastic and humorous. 

Ally: Omg, I step away from my phone for 2 seconds and they're already at it? 

Normani: I know, sigh 

Dinah: You're just jealous!

Normani: Of what, you guys have this weird love hate relationship that I'm never gonna understand 

Lauren: Ah Normani, you know you're my favourite 

Ally: :( 

Dinah: :/

Normani: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :):):):):)

I should probably feel left out, but this conversation was actually quite entertaining. Lauren was just like any other person, I could tell that now. 

The conversation carried on until around 11 when Ally insisted everyone get to sleep so we could at least get some rest. 

I'm now awake at half 4 in the morning, waiting for Lauren to wake up. We said we'd leave at 5am so we could get to the station before anyone else so they didn't have to see us arriving together, it was stupid but I agreed.