36.

CAMILA:

What was I thinking? I shouldn't have drank anything. Why did she have to be so ugh. She lied tonight like it was nothing and that scared me. She can so easily lie and not feel an ounce of guilt. Has she been lying to me? Not that she's really said much to me for her to lie.

Knock Knock

Oh my God, is she seriously coming to my room? What is her problem, is she really that drunk?

"Go away" I call out hoping she'd do as I say.

The door opens and I huff

"Camila the pizza's downstairs, do you want some?" I hear Michael's voice.

Shit. 

I look up at him and give him an awkward smile. "Yeah" I get up and follow behind him towards the food.

"Is everything okay?" 

I nod then realise he cant see me, "yeah everything is fine, sorry about-"

"Don't worry about it" he interrupts before I could fully apologise

We get to the kitchen and Lauren is laughing with Sofia about something. I clench my jaw, she really is drunk. She would never talk to Sofia like this and the fact that she's doing it now pisses me the fuck off. I move in between them to get to the pizza box, purposely staying there so Lauren can stop talking to Sofia.

"You're not" Sofia giggles.

"I am" Lauren replies but I could feel her attention no longer on my sister but on me.

"What?" Michael asks Sofia

Sofia turns to Michael "Lauren's saying that she's friends with Santa" 

I roll my eyes at that and take a seat at the table.

"I told her he's not real but she keeps saying she knows he is because they're friends" Sofi continues

"Oh really?"Michael sits down opposite me.

I expect someone to reply but instead Lauren quietly shoots out a "I'm going upstairs" before walking out of the kitchen

And the real Lauren is back!

Michael quickly gets up to follow her and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little curious as to what they are going to talk about. If I could listen to their conversation I totally would, even if I'd feel bad about it. Lauren doesn't feel bad about anything.

"How was Jenny's?" I ask my little sister hoping to distract my thoughts